Chapter Eight - Job Interview part.2

Reagan's POV

The next thing I knew, I was waking up with my dance bag as a pillow and my sweatshirt as my blanket. Dani was sitting with her back leaning against the wall and her head about ready to fall off. I sat up and nudged her leg with my foot.

"Get up, we have to finish the dances." I said groggily checking what time it was.

"Don't you remember, we already did." She said starting to get up.

"We did? I guess I don't then." I said standing up. "It's already 10:13!" I yelled, a shot of energy coming out of nowhere. I picked up my bag and ran out the door and down the hall towards the bathroom; I think.

"What are you doing?!" I heard her yell after me.

"Changing! I don't want to look like I just woke up!" I yelled back pulling my dance leggings and a new tank-top out of my bag.

"But, you did just wake up!" I heard her yell back then she started playing Best Song Ever.

"I know that, and you know that; but does my potential boss have to know that?!" I yelled back.

I came back into the room and Dani was already practicing the C'mon, C'mon dance. I threw my bag to the side and jumped right in with her. There was only one part because I was the only one that was going to be doing it, so we were isync. It was perfect.

"That was great!" Dani said as the song ended and we got in place for Rock Me.

"Thanks!" I said as the song started and I did a stag leap high off the ground and landed perfectly; light as a feather.

Dani and I just looked at each other in amazement because all of yesterday, I could not land the jump to save my life.

"You did it!" She screamed and came running at me with her arms wide open.

I gave her a huge hug. "Finally!" I said coming out of the hug.

"Did what?" I heard a deep British accent behind he and I whipped around to see Liam Payne standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

Dani could see that I was speechless so she answered for me. "Just a dance move."

"You must be Reagan." Liam said walking in and taking a chair from the back of the room.

"Yeah," I said walking over to where my Gatorade was.

"Well, I'm going to go now." Dani said and I could tell she was in an awkward position.

"Ok, thanks so much for the help. See ya later?" I said as she grabbed her bag.

"Yea, break a leg!" She said walking over to the door not even looking in Liam's direction.

"Thanks!" I replied as she walked out of the studio.

"So, I'm just going to be dancing for you, then?" I asked Liam while walking over to my phone and plugging it into the surround sound system.

"As far as I know." He said with a smirk that was quickly gone.

"So what have you and Danielle prepared for me?" He asked as I pulled up the three songs.

"Well, we prepared more than one dance, actually," I answered.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this." Liam said. "How many do you feel comfortable doing?" He asked taking out his phone.

"Um, if you want me to do all three, I can." I said taking a sip of my Gatorade.

"That's fine with me." He said typing away on his phone then putting it away.