Chapter Twelve - #Artsy

Reagan's POV

"Lilian?!" I screamed with excitement and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey girly!" She said hugging me and sitting down on the bed, "How're you feeling?" She asked with a concerned face.

"Great now!" I said still in shock that she was there, "What happened?"

"Well, I guess you were a little over whelmed with all that happened this morning and on top of that you were a little dehydrated." She with a sympathetic smile.

"Where am I?"

"The doctors office," She said looking around, "We wanted to be extra sure you were okay. I just didn't think this is how I was going to surprise you."

"You came all the way to London just to surprise me?!" I said giving her another hug.

"Yea! And I'm not alone." She said looking over at the door, "You can come in now!"

I looked over at the door to see my other best friend from home walk in and rush over to me, giving me a hug, "Thank God your alright," Seth said into my ear.

"I'm glad you came." I said smiling.

"We would't be here without your amazing friends over here in London!" Seth said.

"What do you mean?" I asked as the door opened and Sarah, Dani, Perrie, and Eleanor came rushing in and over to me.

"I don't know what I would have done if you weren't okay," Sarah said embracing me in a hug.

Clare walked in after Eleanor and smiled at me like the rest of them were, "Are you doing okay?"

"I'm fine now that all you are here." I said hugging Perrie, Dani, and Eleanor in one big hug, "The question is, are you guys okay?" I asked my two best friends from my home state.

 "What do you mean?" Seth asked.

"You just met all these girls and you haven't freaked out yet?" I asked them.

"I freaked out when they followed me on Twitter and I kind of got used to it when they picked us up at the airport." Lilian said laughing

"I just met Alexa, and this is the first time I've seen these girls in person." Seth said motioning to the girls in the room.

"Oh, so how'd you get here?" I asked them.

"We bought two plane tickets for break and flew over here." Seth explained.

"Then Ryan and Alexa picked us up at the airport along with these guys," Lilian said standing up.

"Well, we're going to give you some room and the doctor will be in any minute." Dani said following the rest of my friends out of the room. I grabbed her arm right before she closed the door.

"How long was I out?"

"Only an hour, but the boys really want to see you, so I hope you're ready for that," She said holding my hand.

"How'd I get here?"

"Oh, well after you passed out, we all rushed over and Liam picked you up and brought you to the car while Sarah called the doctor." She said with a small smile, "I think he really likes you, Rea."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Liam Payne's ex-girlfriend was telling me that he liked me and seemed to have no problem with it. "Are you okay with that?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm totally fine with it. Just because it didn't work out between him and I, doesn't mean that I don't want to see him happy." She said helping me stand up.