Chapter One - Moving

Reagan's POV

My older brother Ryan got accepted to a really good collage in London and I was ready to move out of our house in Vermont by the time I was in middle school. My parents agreed to let me move with him under certain conditions; I visit during Ryan's school breaks, I make more friends, I call every once in awhile, I tell them if anything goes wrong and I need help, and I make sure I let my friends, Lilian and Seth, visit.

We didn't have any idea what we were in for. All of the accents were already overwhelming and we had just stepped off the plane. Then we got our bags and hopped into the rental car Aunt Steph had set up for us.

"So, whats happening to us before the year starts?" I asked as he started the car, "Where are we gonna be crashing?"

"Aunt Steph said we could stay with her and Jeff until we find our own flats." He answered referring to our insane Aunt Steph and strange cousin, Jeffrey.

"Oh god." I said turning on the radio and trying to find a good radio station, "This'll be fun."

Ryan laughed and rolled down the windows. When we arrived at our aunts flat, we got settled in and went out for dinner.

~The Next Week~

Ryan and I just bought two amazing flats within the first week of being in London because Aunt Steph and Jeff were getting on our nerves. Mine is in the same building as my new friend, Sarah. We met while I was wondering around town and got lost, as per usual, trying to find the flat building. We are only one floor apart and the only reason that I got the flat was because she owned half of it! Her parents bought her and her sister a double flat; it has two floors that are connected. Sarah's sister, Hailey, moved out when she transferred colleges, so when Sarah and I became friends she said I could live in the upper half of the big flat. I was so grateful considering we'd really only known each other for a couple days.

My cousin, Jeff, was going off to travel with his friends and he let me have his old/new car. It's a little light blue Mini Cooper and it's literally my dream car. And the best part is now I don't have to walk anywhere!

Ryan had showed me around his flat and it was really nice. He was going to start collage in the fall and that was only a month away. I'm really going to miss him because we've lived under the same roof for our whole lives and this was just going to be really different for me.

Sarah had to go to work, so I was stuck unpacking the last load of boxes from my little car all by myself. I was pulling a box out of the car; while backing up, I accidentally ran into somebody. When I turned around to say sorry, I could not believe who it was. That somebody just so happened to be Perrie Edwards! We both said sorry and then she helped me bring the rest of the boxes up to my flat on the 8th floor. Wow, the people in London are turning out to be way nicer than in the US. She was way nicer than I thought she would be for somebody famous and especially because I ran into her with a box.

I told her about how I got the amazing flat and why I moved to London in the first place. We wanted to get to know each other better, so what better place to do that than getting coffee. We took a short walk to the nearest Starbucks, which was only a few blocks away from my flat. We exchanged phone numbers so we could keep in touch and music because she's obviously an amazing singer. I gave her some of the lyrics that I had been fooling around with and she downloaded all of Little Mix's songs onto my phone that I didn't already have. We ended up taking some pictures and I might have possibly bragged to Twitter that I'd just met Perrie freaking Edwards.

"had the greatest day today cause i met @PerrieLittleMix !"

It was just after we had a snack when Perrie walked me back to my flat. She told me that we would have to get together more often and meet some of her friends. By "some of her friends" she meant the rest of Little Mix and I'm guessing her boyfriend. SHe mentioned that she thought we'd get along well.

When I got up to my flat, I texted her thanking her again for the amazing day and she responded with a big smiley face and a, "Your welcome love!" This is going to be a great year, I thought to myself.

**************************************************

Author's Note

Hello my fellow Direction Ballarina's.

I think that all of my chapters might be kind of like this unless I really have some creative juices flowing.

Thanks Lots Of Luv

E :)