Chapter Nine - Match Maker Sarah part.2

Reagan's POV

I just had the greatest time bowling with Liam. And Niall, of course. I was a little disapointed that I didn't win any of the rounds and I think the boys could tell because after we went out for ice cream. The fans and paparazzi were a little more crazy than before considering Liam and I were getting ice cream together; with Niall. Oh my god. Make a big deal about it why don't ya.

I still don't get why a girl and guy can't just be friends! It really bugs me. Either they think I'm dating Liam or doing some sort of secret job with the boys. I'm technically not doing a secret job considering it was official that I am now working for them. We just haven't put it out there yet.

I didn't mind taking a bunch of pictures with fans, but it was the paparazzi that was annoying. Preston was trying his best and was doing a really good job. The fans were also really nice and they didn't hate on me or anything; at least not that I heard or saw.

I bought a chocolate ice cream, Niall got chocolate with some sort of nut in it, and Liam got Moose Tracks. We got back into the car and dropped Niall off.

"Do you think I should call Sarah and tell her I'm almost there?" I asked Liam.

"Sure." He said finishing his cone.

I pulled up Sarah's number and put in on speaker.

"Hey!" She said picking up.

"Hi." I said trying to keep fro laughing considering Liam was making funny faces; again.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Well, I was on my way home and well, guess who I saw?" I asked giving Liam the signal that he could talk.

"Um... I don't know, who?" She asked.

"Me!" Liam almost yelled into the phone.

"Oh my god Liam?! What are you doing there?" She asked in surprise.

"Well I was walking to your flat and she picked me up, so we're on our way." Liam said in the most casual tone that he could muster.

"That's great! Well, I guess I'll see you soon!" She said hanging up before we had a chance to respond.

"Ok then," I said hanging up and putting my phone away. "Wait, but how are we going to explain coming home in this?" I asked gesturing to the car we were occupying which was not mine.

"It's okay, Reagan." Preston said from the drivers seat. "I'll drop you guys off at the studio so you can hop in your car."

"Thanks!" I said noticing we were slowing down near the studio entrance where my car was parked.

We got out and quickly hopped into my car. There were only a few paparazzi around the studio, so they might have gotten some pictures.

We drove to the flats and got out. Being the gentleman that he is, Liam took my arm and "escorted" me into the building. I bet the paparazzi loved that. 

We got up to Sarah's flat and Liam knocked. I could hear fairly loud footsteps coming from the other side of the door and then Sarah's head popped out with her phone in her hand with rag magazines pulled up and showed it to Liam and I. Then shut the door.

"Well, okay," I said trying to open the door, but she was pushing on the other side to keep it closed.

"Sarah! Open the door!" Liam said trying to help me.

"You guys lied to me." I heard Sarah say from the other side of the door. Then the pressure was gone from the door and Liam and I came flying into her flat and fell on the floor right at her feet.