Chapter Twenty-Eight

Reagan's POV

5 Second of Summer was so amazing, I could watch them forever. But they left the stage ten minutes ago, so that means One Direction is up any minute. Oh god. Okay Rea, just because they are performing doesn't mean you have to talk to them.

I then looked down at the VIP pass that was hanging around my neck. I don't really need to go backstage, do I? If I don't go after the show, someone will make me and if I do... Oh who am I kidding? The only way I'm going back there is if someone drags me. What am I doing? I need to be mature about this. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but this might be a little soon for me.

The lights went out and everyone started screaming extremely loud. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Dani and Ella. Dani didn't look too excited, but she didn't look depressed and Ella looked like she was about to have a heart attack. In a good way, that is. I looked over at Emily was having the best time of her life. The music for Best Song Ever started playing and lights flashed with the beat. Josh, Dan, Sandy, and Jon were on the stage looking as content as could be, but nervous some how.

If it's possible, the crowd became even louder as the big door lifted and you could see the guys' feet on the big screens. Harry was in the middle with Niall and Louis on his left and Liam and Zayn on his right. The door lifted so you could see their faces and the girls screams continued.

They finished Best Song Ever and said 'Hello' to the audience before they sang Up All Night with a lot of energy. I started to dance a little in the small area I was in, happy that the guys hadn't come out on the stretch yet. Niall had a guitar now and started playing Over Again as Liam and then himself sang.

"Said I'd never leave her cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

Body's intertwined with her lips.

Now she's feeling so low since she went solo,

Hole in the middle of my heart like a pole oh

And it's no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?"

Liam's POV

As we sang Over Again, it's the first time that I really connected the lyrics to Reagan and I. I thought she was staying longer in London and I know I'm the reason she left. I could have told her I loved her sooner, but she might not have felt the same way. It kills me to think about it, but I really hope she takes this concert the right way. As an apology.

I looked into the camera any time it was on me knowing Reagan would see on the big screens. I have a small solo at the end, so the camera was on me when I sang it. The fans were going crazy and I looked at them whenever the camera left me. They looked like they were having the time of their lives. It made me smile at how they looked up to us and loved the way we do our job. 

The song ended and the crowd got louder. Does He Know was up next and I realized I had the beginning to most of these songs. I stood up and started to tap my hand on my leg to the beat then sing.

"He knows about you in every way,

He's memorized every part of your face,

Inside and out, baby, head to toe,

Yeah he knows everything there is to know."

Harry picked it up and I danced around a little before the chorus and we were in a line now. We all sang and did the little choreography that Dani taught us.

Think Liam. You got this. You've practiced a lot for this. It has to be perfe- Damn! I messed up by a few beats, but kept going and sang the end of the song. Niall laughed at me and I shoved him a bit. He shoved back and then it became a fun brawl. Louis and Zayn grabbed Niall and pulled him away from me as Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me down the walk a little.

The song Niall wrote started playing and it hit me that I had the first lines. I composed myself as Niall talked about the song.

"So I wrote this song and I'm really proud of it, I hope you enjoy," he spoke then plucked on his guitar and I sang.

"One day you'll come into my world and say it all

You say we'll be together even when you're lost

One day you'll say these words

I thought you'll never say

You say we're better off together in our bed"

Reagan's POV

"The script was written and I could not change a thing

I want to rip it all to shreds and start again

One day I'll come into your world and get it right

I'll say we're better off together here tonight"

I smiled at the small star looking cellphone lights being swayed back and forth throughout the crowd. I smiled at how happy Emily and Ella looked. I smiled at the lyrics then frowned when I started thinking about them.

The script was written and I could not change a thing... Maybe Liam was telling me the truth on the phone. Maybe management did force him to say those things...

No Reagan! Stay strong. He said them and he can't take them back, he can't change what he said. And he can't change what that did to us.