||REQUESTS INFO: CLOSED||

Hey guys! So, I had to close requests for the first time recently and I didn't really like it that much, so I made this new system for requests. It might be a little weird, but I think it might work out a little easier and faster than randomly placed requests.

This chapter title will always tell you if requests are open or closed. This information can also be found in my bio and in the description of this book. Any requests sent in while requests are closed will likely not be recorded and completed. The following form is a list of some things to help me out for requests in the future. It helps to figure out what you guys are looking for in requests.

The character must be specified. All else is optional and is just to give you an idea of some things to add.

-

Character (Sebastian Stan, Bucky Barnes (specify the Winter Soldier if you want him to be in his Winter Soldier mindset), TJ Hammond, Dr. Chris Beck, Jefferson, Jack Benjamin):

Type (fluff, angst, funny, etc. NO SMUT.):

Name (to be put in place of (Y/N). If not provided, (Y/N) will be used.):

Reader pronouns:

Prompt/situation:

Additional information about plot/characters/etc:

-

PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY JEFFERSON REQUESTS WILL BE COMPLETED MUCH FASTER IF I AM GIVEN A PROMPT. THANK YOU!! :)

Argh, I hope that's not too much. I feel so bad doing this, but I just want to see if it will work out any better than before. I hope this is okay with you guys! If not, please tell me and I will go back to the original way of doing things. Thank you guys so much!!