Sebastian Stan - Iubire

Sebastian Stan x Astrid

Requested by @Annabeth_Chase008 I am SO SORRY this took so long, I know you were wanting this for your birthday but I went on vacation and thought I would have time to write. I ended up going to Universal Orlando a lot and my brother finally agreed to watch the MCU movies with me. Happy belated birthday, love! Also, I'm aware that you yourself speak Romanian, but for the purpose of this oneshot I did have to switch it so you didn't. My apologies!

You weren't exactly sure when your crush on Sebastian started. Perhaps it was that day at the pool when he tugged you out into the water. Or maybe it was the time he came to your rescue after a particularly awful first date and let you weep into his shoulder. Or even still, and this is the likeliest option, perhaps it started the first day you met.

In actuality, it didn't matter when the crush began. What matters is that it's continuing on, growing more and more each time you speak with him. And with your mutual friends, it was hard to keep your distance. You always found yourself getting dragged out to Marvel cast parties and casual get togethers by any given member of the cast. The main culprits seemed to be none other than Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie. They would always pull you out of a perfectly good Netflix binge session, push you towards your closet to change, and usher you into their cars waiting outside. You would mutter the whole way about how you didn't want to go, and how Peter Pan wouldn't treat me like this.

To top it all off, once you got to the party, they would leave you alone in an instant. They would suddenly become far too caught up with their fellow castmates that they just couldn't stay with you. Each time you would end up in the company of a certain blue eyed man. This was one of those occasions.

You fiddled with the drink in your hands as your eyes scanned the room. It was nothing crazy, Evans just wanted everyone to hang out after a recent con brought them all to the same place again. The music seemed to shake your bones, and it pounded so loudly in your ears that you didn't notice the man next to you until he was already right next to you.

"Mackie leave you all alone again?" The familiar voice shouted, just barely audible over the thudding bass. You turned to him in surprise, but smiled nonetheless.

A chuckle passed your lips. "Well, when does he not? Kinda used to it at this point. I would be more surprised if he was actually acting like I exist." It was meant to be a joke, but you couldn't help the tinge of hurt that coating your words. All you could do was hope that he didn't notice it.

You watched as his brows furrowed. "Astrid..."

He noticed it.

You offered him your best smile and a quick nonchalant shrug. "Hey, it's fine! No harm done. I'm just glad to be here honestly," you admitted with a quick laugh.

Sebastian reached a careful hand to place it just between your shoulder blades. You peer at him in curiosity, and the corner of his lips turns up slightly. "I've got an idea." You raise an eyebrow at this, prompting him to continue. "From now on, no more Anthony and Chris picking you up. They lost their chance, my turn now."

Now it was your turn to furrow your brows. "I don't understand. What do you mean?"

His small smile turned into a wicked grin as he looked over at Anthony, then at Chris. His eyes finally settled on you again as he spoke once more. "I'm stealing their party guest. You're coming with me from now on."

-

"I just don't get why this is such a big deal!" Lizzie called out from the couch in your living room. You huffed and poked your head out the door of your bedroom, a glittering dress clutched in your hands.