Chapter 3. Never touch me.

Chapter 3

Maxes POV

I was trying to keep the girl warm. Her skin was freezing though, so it was hard.

By now she calmed down, so I pulled her our of my chest.

She was asleep.

I started carrying her to the van, while the others followed behind me. I put her in the van, and we started to drive off.

Katelyns POV

I woke up in a huge bedroom. HUGE. Memories of yesterday poured down on me, as I got out of the comfortable bed.

I stood up and opened the door. I went left. I hit the staircase. I went downstairs only to find the boys from yesterday standing right in front of me.

I swallowed. I gasped and pointed at a random thing in the house. While they were looking at whatever I made a run for it. I opened the door but I fell over someone. He looked like me. I tried to get up, but the boy pulled me back to the ground. I mentally slapped myself, I couldn't even make an escape from 5 guys.

I managed to get up after countless tried, but I was too late. The other guys have already caught up to me. One of them motioned for me to go inside. I hesitated, but my feet didn't listen to my brain so I followed them.

I had this weird connection with them. I've never felt it before. It was a nice feeling though.

We were in the house.

The one I fell over touched my shoulder. I flinched and backed away from him. The others were giving me questioning looks. I just replied with a confused, weird look.

They started coming closer. I kept backing away, until I hit a wall. I slid down the wall, put my knees up to my chest and started quietly sobbing.

They all sat on the ground and started at me. I could literally feel their eyes burning through my head.

I finally worked up the courage and said;

- Just kill me already, do anything you want, just get it over with!

I could tell they all looked at each other. One of them said:

- We are not going to hurt you, love. - he looked sort of baldish. - do you have a place to stay...umm...?

- Katelyn. - I replied blankly to him. But why did he want to know if I had a place to stay? I decided to be honest and just tell him. - and no, I don't. Why do you ask?

- Well, maybe you could... Uhh... Stay with us? I mean if you're okay with it. - he said while scratching the back of his neck.

Okay what the hell.

Whatever if they kill me, nobody will miss me anyway. So why not?

- S-sure? - my reply sounded more like a question though.

They all smiled. One of them raised their hand out to help me up. He had straight black hair, and blue eyes.

I hesitated at first, but then accepted his help. I could tell he expected me to weight more, because he put more strength into his hand. He looked a bit shocked when he helped me up. I just shook it off. The baldish one motioned me I follow him upstairs.

I followed.

It's not like I didn't know what he would do to me.