Chapter 9. New Gained Trust.

Chapter 9

Max POV

I woke up to see Kate still snuggled up in my chest, sleeping. Damn it she was so beautiful. I want her to be mine so badly. But she probably doesn't feel the same way about me.

It was about time for her to go home. But I assume that it would be better if we would wait for her to wake up herself.

I saw the boys coming up to the room. When they came in I told them to be quieter because Kate's still asleep. Then we started talking:

- She looks so peaceful when she sleeps - Tom said.

- Yeah. She looks beautiful. - Nathan said.

Katelyns POV

*dream*

I was in a corridor. It had no windows, no doors.

Suddenly I saw The guys running over to me.

- Hey guys!

- Shut up, slut. - Jay said.

- What? - I asked confused.

- You caused us so many problems, so much pain... You bitch. - Tom looked at me while saying that.

And with that they started kicking and punching me. They were laughing at my misery. I was crying, but they didn't care. They just kept laughing.

*end of dream*

Maxs POV

- Yeah we should do that. - Nathan said.

- No. No! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! - Kate was screaming and hitting my chest.

- Kate? Kate, wake up! - I shook her shoulders. She finally woke up and looked at me and the boys.

- Oh god, it was just a dream. - she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Katelyns POV

I took a deep breath. Thank god it was just a dream.

- You okay? - Max asked me.

- Yeah, I'm fine. - I replied.

- You wanna tell us about your dream? - Tom asked and touched my shoulder.

- Not really, no. - I didn't want anyone to know.

- Okay. If you change your mind tell us. - Tom said to me.

I nodded.

*in the car*

- So Katelyn is it true that if you want to get out of your coma you need to go to your happy place? - Siva asked me.

- Yeah, it is true. - I smiled remembering my happy place.

- So what was it? - Nathan asked me.

- Well... After multiple attempts of trying to find my happy place, I figured out that it was with you guys. - I replied. Still smiling.

- Awwww - they all said together.

- Does this mean you trust us? - Tom asked me.

- Yeah, it does. - I replied.

----------------------------------------------

Comment

Vote

Share

~Kat