Chapter 21.

Chapter 21

Max POV

Me and Siva were yelling at Jay. How could he do that to her? She's his sister! I understand he was mad, but why?

Nathan's POV

Me and Tom were with Kate. Tom checked her pulse. She wasn't dead. She only blacked out. Thank god. I don't know what I would have done if I lost her.

I carried her up to my room and lied down with her. Her nose was bleeding. I took a wet rag and cleaned her face up a little.

Damn. Even when she's unconscious she's beautiful.

- Nathan? - she said.

- Im right here. - I said to her.

Her eyelids fluttered open.

- Am I dead? - she asked. Her voice was weak.

- No, you're not. - I said to her. - you should get some rest. And with my words she fell asleep.

I fell asleep next to her.

*the next morning*

Katelyns POV

I woke up next morning with Nathan beside me. I got up and decided to go for a walk.

I went downstairs. Jay was there. When I saw him I ran back upstairs. I wanted to forgive him, but I couldn't. He could hurt me again.

I went up to my room. I locked the door. I sat in the corner and started crying.

Jays POV

From the corner of my eye I saw Kate come down. She saw me and ran back upstairs.

I wanted to fix what happened between us. But I knew she wouldn't forgive me easily.

I followed her back upstairs. She was in her room. She was crying. It wasn't loud, but it was loud enough to hear it outside her door. I tried to open her door. It was locked.

- Katelyn, open the door please. - I tried to sound as calm as possible. Unfortunately the request itself was demanding.

- Oh why? So you could come in here and beat me to death? - she said in between sobs.

I realized that there was no point in trying so I just left. I went back downstairs.

Toms POV

I didn't sleep all night. For two reasons.

1. Kate was hurt.

2. She was dating my best friend.

I couldn't believe it. The love of my life. Dating my best friend.

I decided to go and talk to her. I went up to her room. I could hear her crying. It broke my heart.

- Kate? Can you let me in please? - I asked her. - it's Tom.

She got up and opened the door. Her eyes were red and puffy. Her lips weren't the same red color as usual. They were almost white. Faded.

- What do you want? - she asked me.

I didn't reply. Instead I just hugged her. I knew she needed that hug.

I wanted her to know that I still cared about her. I wanted her to know that whatever happens I will stand by her.

I let go of her.

- Thanks. - Thats all she said before closing the door.

I went back to my room. I sat on my bed.

- You're welcome. - I whispered to myself.

That's all I could remember before falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Share

~Kat