Chapter Four. You Again.

Chapter four.

Chapter 4

Jays POV

Max went up and showed her to her room. When I was certain that they were upstairs I said to he others:

- Did you guys notice how skinny she was?

- Yeah. Did she say what orphanage she was at? - Tom asked me.

- No. I'll text Max to ask her. - I replied.

- Good idea. - Siva said.

Max POV

My phone vibrated. I read the text. It was from Jay.

"ask Katelyn what orphanage she was staying at."

After she was done looking around her room I finally asked her:

- Hey what orphanage were you staying at?

- Shady oaks ( idk if that's a real one but lets pretend ). Why?

- No reason. Just curious. Wait. Did you leave everything there?

- Yeah. I guess I did. I didn't really have time to pack...

- Why?

- The caretaker kicked me out... She hates me.

- Oh. We're going to get your stuff back!

- Umm... Okay.

Katelyns POV

Right now I was standing right in front of my orphanage. So many memories rushing through my head. So many... Tears threatened to spill out, but I fought them back. It took everything in me though.

- You scared? - Jay asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

- Terrified. She told me never to come back. Now I don't know what she'll do. - I said. Still looking at my orphanage.

- If she does do something, we will protect you. - Jay said and gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back at him. I took a deep breath and stepped into the orphanage. Everyone in the building looked at me for a second. Then went back to what they were doing in the first place. I wasn't exactly the person with the most attention, but I was used to it.

I went to my old room and started packing.

After I was done packing I took my suitcase that was provided by the orphanage and took my guitar that I managed to buy myself.

I took one last look at my room. So many memories. Some good, some bad. Mostly bad. The abuse, the crying, the hatred for so many people. Now I can forget all that and move on with my life. Finally.

I went back to where the guys were.

- Got everything? - Nathan asked me.

- Looks like it.

- We will wait in the car. - he said and with that they all left for the car.

- Katelyn? You little bitch! What did I say about ever coming back here? - Mrs. Tulane said. With that she slapped me.

- I have a right to take my stuff. - I said to her showing no emotion.

- You ungrateful whore!

After saying that she jumped on me and started punching me. All my bones were very fragile so you could easily break them.

After two minutes of punching Tom walked in and saw her punching me. He quickly pulled her off me. By now I was on the floor. He picked me up bridal style and ran with me to the car.

HE WAS TOUCHING ME!!!

That's all I could remember after everything went black.