Chapter 23. Old faces, different places.

Chapter 23

Katelyns POV

I was now getting ready to go to the interview. It was with Alan Carr (chatty man).

I was gonna wear something casual since they were gonna get me to wear something else anyway. I didn't apply any makeup and I didn't do anything with my hair.

I looked at my closet. I shrugged and just put on sweatpants, a hoodie and some converse.

After I was done I went downstairs. The boys were ready there. They'll were wearing pretty much the same thing. They smiled at me and we went in the car.

*in dressing room*

My stylist was a girl who was about 25, and her name was Brooke.

She gave me a grey dress with 9 inch grey heels and a few bracelets.

When she gave me the high heels I looked at her like she had a death wish upon me. I asked her:

- Do you pick out what I wear? - I said, observing the heels.

- No, the boys do. Don't worry, you'll be fine. - she said to me.

After that I went to go put the clothes on.

After that she applied makeup, and combed my hair.

I looked in the mirror. I looked pretty.

I thanked and smiled at her.

I started making my way to where the guys where. I was having trouble walking because of the high heels.

Why guys, why?!

After I reached them I asked:

- I understand normal heels, but why nine inch? - I said to them. I was holding on to the couch.

They laughed at me.

- First thing that came to mind. - Siva said.

I sat on the couch and took the heels off. Tomorrow I'm gonna have really bad blisters.

- Too small? - Nathan said.

- No. Just not used to walking in 9 inch heels. - I said to him.

- What is it that hard to walk in high heels? - he said to me.

- Oh you wanna try?? - I said to him. As I pointed the high heels towards him.

- Why not? - he said to me.

- I bet that you can't. - I said to him with a smirk on my face.

*during interview*

- So what's it like living with a girl in the house? - Alan asked.

- Well it's fun, since you don't really know what to expect. - Jay said.

- Speaking of her, lets bring her out! - he said and the audience started applauding.

A guy told me to go out on stage now. I took a deep breath and started walking. It was easier now, since I walked around a lot backstage so I could get used to the high heels. But my walking wasn't at my usual speed.

I walked out and some guys out of the audience started whistling and shouting my name.

I sat down next to Jay.

- Well I can see why you like having her around. - Alan said and winked. - so what are you thinking right now, Katelyn?

- I have the right to remain silent, anything I say will be held and used against me... - I said. I was really nervous.