Chapter 27. Dream.

Chapter 27

Katelyns POV

I felt myself being scooped up into someone's arms and carried up the stairs.

I then felt myself being put onto the familiar mattress of my bed.

I felt the figure gently stroke my hair and then place a soft kiss on my forehead.

I then felt the figure lie down next to me. I put my head on its chest. Its chest steadily moved up and down as it stoked my hair in a continuous movement.

I felt another wave of tiredness rush over me. I didn't fight it and just let the darkness consume me.

Nathan's POV

Kate just told us her story about Louis.

Wow.

I have the sudden urge to go find him and beat the shit out of him. I kept thinking about this for a while, but then I saw Katelyn.

She looked like she was about to cry. She soon started to cry as she buried her head in her knees. I wanted to go over and comfort her, but before I could Tom put his arm around her and she buried her face in his chest, once again soaking his shirt in tears.

He started to hum the tune of 'Heart Vacancy' into her ear. He suddenly stopped and whispered something into her ear that I didn't quite catch. She fell asleep almost instantly.

Soon Tom picked her up in his arms and carried her upstairs.

I felt a wave of jealousy hit me.

- You okay mate? - Siva asked me, noticing my expression.

- Yeah, just a little startled. - I said back to him. And no, it was not a lie. Okay maybe not a complete lie.

He nodded his head in return.

He sat there for... Well who knows how long.

We all started to drift off little by little, but we were cut off by the sound of an ear piercing scream.

I jolted upstairs and ran straight into Kate's room. I saw Tom next to her, trying to wake Kate up who was probably having a nightmare.

I ran straight over to her side of the bed and started shaking her awake. But each time I did, she would only scream louder.

I looked over at Tom and he looked just as clueless as I was.

I got an idea.

I kissed her.

She started calming down. I pulled away. She opened her eyes and saw that I was the one who did it.

Hey eyes quickly filled with fear as she started to scream again. She started backing away from me, not realizing that Tom was behind her.

She hit his body. She started to scream even louder and fell off the bed. She quickly rolled under her bed and quietly started to whimper.

Suddenly the other lads ran in the room, one occasionally tripping over another. Max looked at me as if to ask 'where is she?'. I looked at the bed.

He was confused at first, but then got it.

He got on the floor, he looked at us.

- Can we have some privacy? - he asked us.

We all nodded and left the room. I was the last one, but I still did.

Katelyns POV

I was in a basement, on a hard rock bed. Suddenly Louis came in.