Chapter 26. Reality Sucks.

Chapter 26

Jays POV

I took Kate upstairs, and into my room. I gently placed her down on my bed. I stroked her hair, and kissed her on the forehead.

I smiled to myself and started making my way back downstairs.

Kate's POV

I kept waking up and falling back asleep again. I didn't know how long I was doing this for, but I'm guessing that it was a while.

I finally managed to open my eyes. I looked at my surroundings. It was jays room. I sat up on the bed. Pain shot through my entire body. I winced a little.

I have to stay strong.

I sucked it up and got off the bed. I made my way downstairs. As my left foot hit the first floor I let out a sigh of relief.

I felt my stomach let out a nose that wasn't supposed to be human. I started walking towards the kitchen. Suddenly I felt how tired I was.

As I entered the kitchen I saw everyone sitting around the table. I smiled to myself and made my way to them.

- Umm hi. - I shyly said as I entered the kitchen.

- Hi. - Siva said as he gave me a sympathetic smile.

I smiled back in return to him.

- So why exactly is going on? - I asked with curiosity.

- Umm... You were kidnapped... By One Direction...

I suddenly felt reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I leaned my back on a nearby wall and started sliding down on it. A familiar lump was forming in my throat as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

I felt footsteps hit the ground and then two bodies sit next to me. I felt someone embrace me in a hug and someone started rubbing my back.

I then started to sob and cry uncontrollably into the figures shirt, probably soaking it in tears.

Minutes later I looked up and saw that it was Tom embracing me in the hug, and Siva was rubbing my back. Tom gave me a weak smile as he wiped away my tears with his thumb.

I smiled back at him and then sat up normally.

- Long story or short? - I managed to choke out.

- Whichever one you're comfortable with. - I heard Siva say as he looked up at me.

I gave him a weak smile and took a deep breath.

- So it all started when...

*flashback*

I was walking along the road leading to the park. Yes Mrs. Tulane had yelled at me again.

I got lost in my thoughts and I didn't realize that I bumped into a figure and fell down.

- Oh I'm sorry, I should've been looking where I was going. - the man reassured me.

I looked up at him. He looked like he was in his early twenties. He had green eyes and messy brown hair.

He cleared his throat and I realized that I was staring.

- Oh sorry. It's my fault, I was... Daydreaming. - I replied I him.

- Haha, well it happens, love. - he said to me.

I tensed up at the word 'love'.

He reached out his hand to help me up. I hesitated but eventually took his hand.

- Do you want to go and talk for a little? You seem awfully pale. - he asked me, concerned.

- Umm... Sure. - I replied to him.

We sat down on a bench in the park and we started talking. He eventually got to the question.

- So where are your parents?

- Umm... I don't know. - I said to him while slightly backing away and feeling tears form in my eyes.

- Hey what's wrong? You can tell me. - he told me.

I then spilled everything. The orphanage, Mrs. Tulane, the abuse, and how everyone hates me. He embraced me in a hug. It was quite a long hug, I eventually fell asleep and he carried me back to his flat.

*end of flashback*

- And that's how we met... - I finished.

- What happened then? - Jay asked, but soon after got nudged in the stomach by Nathan, who was sitting on the floor next to him.

I slightly chuckled to myself.

- Well... We eventually got together. The first couple of months were great but then he started to act differently. Started being much more protective of me, would punch a guy, even if he just looked at me, started just being 'obsessed' with me. - I paused and took a breath. - one night when he took me out at midnight, he was leading me somewhere. He blindfolded me, and soon after I felt a pain in my neck and started dozing off. I felt myself being thrown into the back of a van. When I woke up I realized that I wasn't anywhere I knew. That night umm.. Louis... Uhh... He r-raped me. - I finally finished as I felt warm water hit my wrist.

I looked up to see that Max, Siva and Tom were all in the verge of tears, but Nathan and Jay looked like they were about to find Louis and beat the crap out of him. Eventually their expressions softened up and now they looked like they were about to cry too.

Soon an awkward silence fell upon us.

I started to think more and more about Louis. Every second I thought about him made me wanna cry even more. And soon I did. I started crying again.

I felt myself being pulled into Toms chest again as he wrapped his arms around me.

He started to hum an unfamiliar tune into my ear as he gently stroked my hair.

I started to feel myself dozing off again. I tried my best to fight it, until Tom whispered:

- Go to sleep, I won't let anything happen to you.

I then dozed off into a much needed slumber.

Aww. The moment there :3

Anyway

Yeah hoped you liked the chapter and some feedback would be much appreciated!

~Kat