Chapter 37. Brown Eyed Human.

Chapter 37

Katelyn's POV

I woke up feeling unusual, like something was going to happen today.

My phone was buzzing like crazy. I took it and saw that they were all Twitter mentions. Mentions of hate.

Why is she even alive?

She's just an attention whore

She's using the boys for fame

Because of her Nathan isn't in the band anymore

Maybe you should kill yourself, you'd be doing everyone a favor

The boys don't even like you

The world needs less people like you

Ugly, fat bitch

I'll kill you one day, slut

Go die

Your voice sounds like a dying cow giving birth

Nobody likes you

I read through the Tweets, each one emotionally scarring me even more and more.

I suddenly felt a killer pain in my chest. I screamed out and started crying.

The lads instantly bursted through my door and rushed to my side.

Max, being the strongest out of the group held my arms over my head and Siva held down my legs. Jay and Tom were on opposites sides of me.

- Why do they hate me?! What have I done to them?! - I screamed out, still in terrible pain.

The boys started saying stuff back, but all I could hear was blurred voices.

Black spots danced around in my vision as I desperately tried to keep my eyes open.

But I couldn't hold on any longer.

...

...

...

His strong arms were wrapped around my waist as we slowly danced. He knew I couldn't dance, but he didn't care.

His sparkling brown eyes stared straight into mine, his warm breath on my face.

And then, it hit me.

He is the one.

The one that can truly make me feel safe in this crazy world, the one that will never hurt me... The one that will love me no matter what...

But I'm afraid. Afraid of losing such a person.

But isn't it worth being happy for just a little while? Isn't it better than nothing?

Well the answer is yes, it is worth it.

His eyes were full of kindness as we continued to dance in the moonlight, gentle piano music playing in the background.

This all seemed to unrealistic, so perfect. How could this happen for a girl like me? For a girl with such a horrid past? How can he ever love such a girl?

Maybe... He doesn't?

...

...

...

I shot up in the hospital bed, feeling terrified.

Why am I here?

I never liked hospitals. Each one reminded me of my visit to check if I was pregnant after someone well... You know.

Maybe this time I was in here for the same reason.

A hand grabbed mine, honestly scaring the shit out of me. I quickly turned my head in the direction where my hand was lying and saw the warm brown eyes.

The one that can make me feel okay again.

He stood up from his chair and gently kissed me on the lips.

- I've been wanting to do that for two months. - he whispered, pulling away.

- I was out for two months? - I asked in whisper voice.

He slowly nodded and then kissed me again, sparks flying everywhere.

The brown eyed human, also known as my Superman - Thomas Anthony Parker.

Okay this is not the best of chapters, mainly because I had a writers block.

Comment below on what should happen next please!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Fan

Follow

~Kat