Chapter 17. The waiter.

Chapter 17

Katelyns POV

I woke up in my hotel room. Nathan wasn't there but he left a note on the counter.

When you're awake come to Jays room. ~ Nathan.

Well I was awake. So. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After doing my usual routine I went to put my clothes on. I wore jean shorts, and an oversized grey sweater. Then I applied some mascara and eyeliner.

I started making my way to Jays room. I bumped into someone. It was Jay.

- Oh hey I was about to go see where you were. - Jay said to me.

- Well - I couldn't say anything else. I realized that I lost my voice. Jay seemed to notice too.

- Come on let's go. - he put his arm around me and we started making out way to his room.

When I was in the room none of the guys were there.

- They went to look for you too. - he told me.

I slightly laughed and started texting the boys.

Group conversation

K- Hey people! I'm in jays room so you can stop looking for meh!

M - Oh good. I was getting worried. Be there in 2!

T - Bet I can get there faster than any of you!

S - You're on!

N- You're on!

K - Haha, ready, set, go!

Nath got here first. Tom second, then Siva and Max. They were all trying to catch their breath.

- I win. - Nathan said in between breaths.

- You cheated. I don't know how, but you just did. - Siva said.

- I did not. - Nathan protested.

- Did.

- Not.

- Did.

- Not.

- Okay, fine you didn't cheat. - Siva gave up.

- Ha. - he said.

I just smiled.

- You seem quiet today, Kate. - Tom said.

I pointed at my throat. They got the message.

We spent forever sitting and talking. But I wasn't complaining.

I used my phone to type. I had this program where you type something and the phone says it out loud. Unfortunately. I was really bad at typing.

It was getting late so I typed:

- Why don't we go get thinner? - my phone typed.

- Are you saying were fat? - Max asked.

I shook my head in a no motion and then typed again:

- Why don't we go get dinner? Sorry, I am really bad at typing. And autocorrect doesn't help. - my phone said again.

They all bursted out laughing. I just smiled. Making people laugh is the best feeling ever.

We went to the hotel restaurant. Our waiter was a man who was about 19 years old. He went to our table. He winked at me.

Nathan noticed and put his arm around me. He gave the waiter a death glare. I just smiled. It was nice knowing that someone actually cared about me. The waiter took our orders. Nathan still had his arm around me.

Before the waiter left he winked at me one more time. I raised my eyebrow. I wasn't interested in him. And I never will be.

After dinner

We were sitting at our table. Max and Jay were slightly drunk, Siva was tired as hell, Nathan still had his arm around me and Tom was asleep with his head on the table.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. The waiter was behind me but I assumed that he was going to another table. After I went into the bathroom the waiter was right behind me. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. I fought back but he was much stronger than me.

Sivas POV

I had to go to the bathroom. When I hit the bathroom door I heard a strange noise coming from the women's bathroom. I was curious so I went in there.

After I opened the door I found our waiter kissing Kate. She was fighting back but he was stronger than her. I quickly rushed over and punched the waiter. Over and over again.

I saw Kate sitting in the corner silently crying. I came up to her and hugged her.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the bathroom. She was still crying, it broke my heart to see her like this.

When I came up to Nathan's room I knocked on the door. He didn't answer. I knocked again. No answer. I assumed that he was asleep so I gave up. I carried Kate to my room and set her down on my bed. She was already asleep. She looked beautiful.

Katelyns POV

*dream*

I was in the restaurants bathroom. The waiter was still kissing me.

He took off his pants and mine too and started raping me. He kept going faster and faster.

He was done with me so he started hitting me. Then he assumed that I was dead and left me there.

Believe me I wanted to be.

*end of dream*

I woke up not in my usual hotel room. I saw Siva sleeping next to me. Then I remembered what happened last night. He must have carried me up here.

I got up and started making my way to my hotel room. I took out the key and opened the door. In the room I found the rest of the guys asleep.

I decided this was the perfect time for revenge. I sprayed a bunch of whipt cream and feathers on them and took a photo. The guys made me a twitter account. I already had 500 k followers. I posted the picture and mentioned them in the tweet. I smiled to myself.

Toms POV

I woke up. I had feathers and whipt cream all over me. The first thing that came to mind was to check twitter. I went on twitter and saw a pic of me and the boys. It was hilarious. Kate posted the pic. She much have done this to us too. I got up and went to the kitchen. I found Kate there.

- Kate was it you? - I asked her.

- I don't know, was it? - she replied.

- I think it was. - I said with a smirk.

- Well you're right it was. I told you I would get revenge. Did you see the pic on twitter? - she asked me.

- Yes, I did.

With that I left for my room to get cleaned up.