Chapter 36. Isn't It Thursday?

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER PLEASE READ

Chapter 36

Katelyn's POV

I woke up. Outside it was pitch black. You couldn't see a thing. Suddenly I heard noise coming from the kitchen.

I slowly got up, being careful not to make a sound and went into the kitchen while grabbing a baseball bat.

I quietly peeked around the corner, and saw a tall figure near the fridge.

I started walking towards it, only to have it unexpectedly turn around and scare the crap out of me. I dropped the baseball bat and yelped.

- Kate? - the figure sleepily asked.

- Max? - I asked back.

- What are you doing here? - he asked me.

- I could ask you the same thing... - I trailed off.

- Getting a midnight snack. I'm hungry... - he replied.

- Oh. - I replied.

We both looked at the baseball bat then at each other. I let out a guilty giggle and smiled innocently.

He chuckled then started walking towards me. He picked me up from the ground and carried me bridal style upstairs.

- You know I can walk, right? - I asked him.

- Yeah I know, I just like carrying you. - he replied while opening the door to my bedroom.

- But aren't I heavy? - I quietly said.

- No you're not, Kate! Those things that your mother said about you weren't true! - he said while placing me on the bed in a sitting position and looking me dead in the eye. - you're the most beautiful, perfect girl ever. And don't you forget that.

I smiled to myself then nodded slightly.

- Thanks. - I said to him. - Good night.

He smiled to me then hugged me. He soon let go and went to his own room.

I felt my eyelids close and my body fall into a comfortable sleeping position then doze off.

*morning*

I woke up in my bed, then remembered that Max carried me up here. A smile creeped upon my lips at the memory of what he said to me last night.

A while passed then I realized that I hadn't gotten out of bed. But to my surprise the guys bursted into my room with a camera, making me fall out of bed.

- Happy Wanted Wednesday! - they all shouted at once.

- Happy Wanted Wednesday! - I said while first pumping.

They saw me on the floor, then evilly glared at each other.

- Dog pile! - they yelled again.

They jumped on top of me, then started yelling random things.

It didn't really hurt, but having four grown men on me isn't really part of my daily routine.

- Is this absolutely necessary? - I asked them.

- Hey, we had the chance and we took it. - Jay said.

- Merf... - I said while putting my head on the carpeted floor.

Soon they got off me and helped me up.

We all went downstairs, with the camera still rolling. The boys informed that their album will be released on November 4th, and my album will be released the same day and also that I will be going on tour with them.

We went into the kitchen. I went to go make some tea. But when I touched the kettle I realized that it was already heated up and burned my hand.

- Hot, hot! - I said while shaking my hand.

Suddenly I got a great idea.

I looked around and saw that Jay was the nearest one next to me.

Even better.

I placed my burnt hand over his heart and then said:

- Ah, so nice and cold...

- Hey! - he said to me.

- What? I had the chance, so I took it.

He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it after.

I laughed then realized something.

- Wait... Isn't it Thursday? - I asked them.

They looked at each other then put on an innocent face.

- Oops.

Yeah umm okay, writers block. WHAT THE HELL SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT.

I have the whole book planned out in my head.

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT.

INTERVIEW? Ok that actually is a good idea...

TRIP? That's not bad either...

Ok plz help meh ok I will be very happy gurl ok mwah mwah

Ignore that...

Pssh totally not 20 minutes to midnight here... What? No....

Okay yes it is.

COMMENT BELOW WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!!

~Kat