Chapter 10. PLOT TWISTS

Chapter 10

Siva's POV

Right now Katelyn was asleep. We were discussing what to do for Katelyns birthday.

- We should take her our somewhere. Maybe the lake? - Nathan said.

- Thats actually a good idea. - Tom said.

- Jay, did your mom text you her birthdate? - I asked him.

- Yeah. It's in March.

- Okay, on her birthday morning Siva you can take her our someplace and we will get everything ready. Cool? - Max said.

- Okay.

2 months later

Katelyns POV

I woke up to someone nudging me. By his voice I recognized Siva.

- Siva go away. It's 7 am.

- We are going to have some fun today. So get ready. We leave at 8.

- Fine. Now go away so I can get ready and whatnot. - with that I pointed to the door and he left.

I dragged myself out of bed. I decided to wear a yellow striped summer dress and some yellow Wedges. I laid them across the bed and went to take a shower.

I washed my hair, shaved my legs and stepped out of the shower. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on my dress and went to apply makeup. I applied eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror and was ready to go. I went downstairs and realized I was late.

- You're late. - he said. - but you look gorgeous.

- Thanks. - I replied to him.

*4 hours later*

- Thanks for today Siva I really had fun. - I said to him.

- Anytime, love. - I looked at her. Her smile was so beautiful. I never knew I could feel this way about someone, but I love her. I want her to be mine. But she doesn't feel the same way. I can tell. - oh wait before you go inside, you need to put this on. - I handed her a blindfold.

- Um okay? - she nodded and put it on. - you're gonna have to guide me cause I'm not very good with directions.

- Okay, love. - then I put my arm around her and guided her to the door.

Katelyns POV

I walked in. Siva said I can take the blindfold off now so I did.

- Surprise!!!!!! - a bunch of people yelled at me.

- Oh shit! - I screamed and fell to the floor.

Siva helped me up and whispered in my ear:

They're not going to hurt you.

I looked at him and smiled.

- What is all this anyway?- I asked confused.

- It's your birthday surprise! - Jay said while coming over to hug me.

- Aww thanks! - I hugged him back.

- Don't the rest of us get hugs? - Tom asked.

- Of course you do! now come here!

*after surprise.*

- Now go get your swimsuit! - Tom said.

- The last time you told me that I ended up in a hospital... - I looked at him.

- Well this time that won't happen!

At that lake.

- Oh my god it's beautiful here! - I said.

- Yeah. It is. Lets go in the water! - Nathan said.

- Okaaay!

*1 hour later*

I was sitting on a rock. Then Tom came up to me and said:

- Come on I wanna show you something. - he took my hand and motioned for me to follow him. We ended up in the water. - how long can you hold your breath?

- I guess we will find out.

We swum into a beautiful cave. I stared looking around like a kid in a toy store.

- You like it? - Tom asked me.

- Yeah I love it.- I looked away from him.

Toms POV

- Yeah I love it. - she said.

Love. I love her. She's so beautiful. If I don't call her mine soon I think I'm gonna explode. She's everything I ever dreamed of. But I know she doesn't feel that way about me. But you never know unless you try right?

I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and kissed her. She fought it. This can't be good. I pulled away from her and she looked at me with fear in her eyes. She dove into the water. Crap. I just ruined everything.

Now I have no chance.