Chapter 19. The Hospital.

Chapter 19

Katelyns POV

Right now we were at the hospital. Nathan was being prepped for surgery. I was worried about him.

- Kate he's gonna be okay. - Max said to me.

- I know. Just worried that's all. - I said to him. I was scared. What if something went wrong? What if I never see him again? What if I lost him?

Max hugged me.

- How long is the surgery going to take? - I asked.

- About 3 hours. You should get some rest. - he said to me.

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep almost instantly.

Max POV.

It had been an hour since the surgery started. Kate was still asleep. I decided to get some rest too and I laid my head on hers.

Sivas POV

I was sleepy. Kate was next to me so I laid my head down on her knees. I fell asleep. Thinking about her.

Jays POV

Tom was asleep leaning against Max. And I fell asleep leaning against Tom.

Nathan's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. Then I remembered that I had surgery. There was a doctor next to me. He said he would go get my friends.

I nodded.

Katelyns POV

I woke up to someone nudging me. It was the doctor.

- Nathan will see you now. - he told me.

I nodded. I moved Siva a bit so I could get out. I followed the doctor into Nathan's room. When Nathan saw me his eyes lit up.

- Hey Nath. - I said to him as I sat on the side of his hospital bed.

He took my hand in his. He played with my fingers.

He lifted his head and got up into a sitting position. I looked into his eyes.

He started leaning in. So did I.

He kissed me.

I felt butterflies explode in my stomach.

What was this feeling?

I didn't fight it the kiss.

Our lips moved in sync.

He asked for an entrance.

Which I granted.

He pulled me closer.

Now I was on his lap, and put one leg on each side of his hip.

The kiss was nice.

It wasn't forced or anything.

I wanted this.

I did.

I wanted him.

His arms were wrapped around my back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I loved him.

Nathan's POV

I was kissing her. She wasn't fighting it. I asked for an entrance. Which she granted. She was on my lap.

I didn't care what the others thought of this. I just wanted her. I wanted her to be mine forever. I didn't care that I was breaking Jays rule. He can't stop love. And besides I wouldn't hurt her. I never would. Ever.

We pulled away at the same time. I took her phone out of her pocket and typed

Will you be my princess?

I showed her the message. She looked up to me and nodded.

Dreams really do come true.

----------------------------------------------

Hmm so we didn't hit the goal. Sad face :( BUT we got one vote!! That's better than nothing. AND WE GOT 81 READS OMFG ILYSFM GUYS.

No but seriously thanks, I love you and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading.

Vote

Comment

Share

~Kat