Chapter 25. Cheeky much?

Chapter 25

Katelyns POV

I woke up in a large room. It had salad green painted walls, and blue bed linen. The bed was king sized, standing right in the middle of the room. There was a bathroom to my right, a door in front of me and a walk in closet to my left.

The memories started pouring down on me. I could feel I was about to break down. Before I could someone entered the room. It was Zayn I think.

- Hey, love. How'd you sleep? - he asked while looking me straight in the eye.

- Good? - I replied hesitantly while slowly backing away from him. - Zayn right?

- Heh, - he chuckled - no, I'm Niall.

- Well, you both have blonde in your hair so... It's gotta count for something though. - I said to him while getting off the bed.

- Yeah well... - he said trailing off. I could tell he was lost in thoughts.

This was my chance to escape.

I quickly ran out the door. I ran downstairs into the living area. 3 of the boys were in the kitchen, and another one was watching tv. My mind was focused on getting out of here, so I didn't have time to see who it was.

I reached the door. It was locked. I saw an open window. I sprinted towards it. The lads have now caught up to me. They were standing right behind me.

- You can't jump. We are on the highest floor, love. - Harry said. I'd recognize those curls and that cheeky smile anywhere.

- Highest? - I asked.

I climbed out the window as fast as I could, and climbed on the roof. I was on top of the building. The view was actually pretty nice. I would have been enjoying this if it wasn't for the fact that I've been kidnapped.

I saw that it was a hotel right near the beach shore. Me and Louis went here before. On our first date. NO. STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. I shouted in my head.

The lads were all on top of the roof. I knew I had to get away from them. If I didn't they'd use me. And given the opportunity I knew they would rape me.

I just got the sickest, stupidest, most suicidal idea ever.

The beach was on the other side of the roof.

I ran towards the other end.

As soon as I reached it, I jumped off.

I was now somewhere on above of the ocean. I could feel the wind brushing through my sides as I fell. I realized that this is probably the last thing I'm gonna see. I'm never gonna see anyone ever again.

Damn.

Before I knew it I hit the water. I didn't die. As soon as realization hit me, I started swimming towards the shore.

I knew how to get back home from this beach. It was about 23 kilometers, but it was better that being kidnapped by Louis. I started to run in the direction of the house.

This is gonna be a long jog.

*20 kilometers later*

Come on Kate, only 3 kilometers to go. Only... 3... To go...

I collapsed onto the ground. I started breathing heavily. I was forcing my eyes to keep open.

It started pouring rain.

I was about to pass out.

Before I did I saw a face that I would never see again.

Max.

Maxes POV

Me and Nathan were sitting on the couch watching tv. I went upstairs. I wanted to talk to Kate. I needed to tell her how I feel.

I was in front of her door. I tried opening it but it was locked. I looked around for a spare key. I found one in the table next to her room. I opened her door.

I stepped inside, but she wasn't in her room. The bathroom was empty too. I got out of her bathroom. I saw her window. It was open.

Oh no.

I saw a note on the table. I took it and read it.

Hey,

By now you might have noticed that I'm not here. If not, then okay. Anyway I left. I don't know where I'm going though. Maybe I can be one of those people that keep going from place to place until they find their true self? Yeah... Anyhow, I left because seeing Louis brought back memories that I'd give anything to forget. Please, don't try and find me. Just forget about me. You need to live your lives without any interference from me. So this is probably the last time you'll ever hear from me.

Jay - I love you so much and you're the best brother ever. You're always looking out for me and making sure that nobody hurts me.

Siva - you're always there when I need someone. You help me through my tough times.

Max - you're just the same as Seev :). You're like a big teddy bear that I can cuddle when I'm lonely.

Tom - you're the best. We had rough times before, but we made it through. You never fail to cheer me up and make me feel safe.

Nathan - first of all, I love you SO much. If it wasn't for you then I would have never met any of the lads. I MEAN BOYS. Damn it! TURNING BRITISH HELP MEEEEEEE. Anyway... Thank you so much for helping me through my tough times and listening. I love you.

Love you all :)

Kate

Oh my god.

I ran back downstairs with the note in my hand. I showed it to Nathan. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was shocked.

- I'll tell the rest of the lads to start looking for her. - Nathan said while taking out his phone.

- Okay, I'll go an get a head start, she couldn't have gone that far. - I said while going out the door.

My gut told me to go left. I started sprinting at full speed. I didn't know how much I ran, but I was tired. I stopped running. I was walking now. I saw a girl about Kate's high and weight collapsing onto the ground.

Oh shit.

That is Kate!

I ran to her, and picked her off the ground. She gave me the weakest smile anyone could ever give. I smiled back at her and took out my phone. I texted the lads telling that I found her. They replied with things like 'thank god' 'is she okay?' 'Where are you??'. I texted them back telling them that I was going back to the house. I tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear and picked Kate up bridal style. I could tell that she was trying to keep her eyes open.

- Just go to sleep, I got you. - I told her and kissed her forehead.

- Thanks. - she said. After that he closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I smiled at her and continued to walk back to the house.

*at the house*

I opened the door. Jay was pacing back and forth, Nath had his knees up to his chest, Seev and Tom were just sitting on the couch. They sort of jogged/ran towards me. I placed Kate into Jays arms, being careful not to wake her. He cried her upstairs, and the rest of us let out a sigh of relief.

She was safe now.

OMIGOSH A HUNDRED READS. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL.

Ehem.

Ok. Yeah I'm changing my update schedule a bit now.

Yeah...

But

If we could get to 3 votes and 1 comment that would be awesome!

Love you guys :3

Vote

Share

Comment

~Kat