Chapter 29. There Will Be Tears.

Chapter 29

Nathan's POV

I was dragged downstairs by Jay and Siva. I prepared myself for the coming lecture.

They took me into the kitchen.

- HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! - Jay yelled while slamming his fist on the table.

- SHE SLEPT WITH MAX! - I shouted back at him.

- SHE WAS FULLY DRESSED! - Jay threw back at me.

- YOU DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO HER SIDE OF THE STORY! - Siva screeched at me.

- Well you didn't listen to Britney's side of the story... - I quietly said.

Tears formed in his eyes. He walked upstairs, probably into his room.

- You little fuck... - Jay said to me. - I don't ever want you near my sister again. I gave you a chance but you blew it. Good job.

I was left speechless.

- You should get some rest. - he said coldly while getting up and going to his room.

I followed behind him.

*next morning*

I was awoken by the dreadful sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and got out of bed.

I entered my bathroom. I looked horrible. Bags under my eyes, a black eye, hair messed up and sticky, swollen nose.

I rinsed my face with water and brushed my hair. Then took a shower and dried off.

I went back into my bedroom and got dressed.

I opened the door and stepped out, gently shutting the door behind me.

I was about to turn to Katelyns room, but then remembered what happened yesterday.

I have to get her to trust me again. When she trusts me, then Jay will eventually trust me, and so will everybody else. It won't be easy though.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Jay mumbling a good morning to me.

He started going downstairs, and I did too.

Soon the other boys came downstairs, and we ate breakfast in silence. Complete utter silence.

We all piled up into the van and went to the studio.

Katelyn's POV

I was awoken from my deep sleep, by somebody slightly shaking me, and whispering my name.

I moaned in response.

- Kate, we have to go to the studio now. - Tom said to me. - you staying here?

- Mhmm... - I sleepily replied back to him.

- You should get in bed. - Max said.

- The floor is surprisingly comfortable. - I replied while laying my back, on the floor.

- You're lazy aren't you? - Max said to me again.

- Uh-huh. - I replied.

They both chuckled back in response.

- Should I carry you? - Tom said.

- Please? - I said while extending my arms, eyes slightly open.

They both chuckled again, and Tom lifted me up. He put me on the bed.

- See you later. - they both said to me.

- Bye. - I replied while stuffing my face in the pillow.