Chapter 33. Songs.

Chapter 33

Katelyn's POV

I woke up in my room. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and went downstairs.

If you're wondering what happened, let me tell you:

Nath was arrested for rape, but after a long court session I convinced the police, judge and the boys (which was the hardest to do by the way) what he should go to a mental hospital instead, since he was also obsessed with me. This was the hardest for me of course, since I dated him.

So yeah, we are going to the studio today to record songs and meet with Scooter.

Nobody was downstairs, except for Jay.

- Hey. - he said to me when he noticed me.

- Hi. - I said back.

- How you holding up? - he asked me, clearly concerned about my well being.

- I've been better... - I trailed off.

He pursed his lips together and slightly shook his head then laughed.

- You know he's a sack of shit because of what he did to you, right? - he asked while looking me dead in the eyes.

- Oh my God, Jay, I thought I was the only one who thought that!

We high-fived and then I started looking around for something to eat.

I poured some cereal in a bowl, and since we had no milk I started to eat it like it was.

Soon the other boys appeared downstairs and we started driving to the studio.

The car ride wasn't that boring actually. We blasted the radio on full volume, and 'We Own The Night' came on. We started singing/shouting the lyrics to the song. And if a different song came on, and we didn't know the lyrics we would just improvise. We would just shout stuff that was going on around us like 'We be driving!' and 'People walking down the street' and also 'OH SHIT THERE'S A BEE IN THE CAR EVERYONE STAY STILL!!'. But instead of staying still everyone would panic and start shouting. Somehow we managed to get the bee back outside though.

When we finally arrived at the studio a load of paparazzi were there. I started to feel claustrophobic again.

- Ready? - Siva asked us.

We all nodded and piled out of the car.

I was the last one, and when I got out I felt someone grab my hand.

I looked up and saw Tom giving me a reassuring smile and slightly pulling my hand forward.

We entered the sea of paparazzi and all sorts of questions were being thrown at us.

'What are you going to record now?'

'Is Katelyn going to sing?'

'When are you going on tour?'

I suddenly felt Tom's hand slip out of mine and I was left all alone with paparazzi surrounding me.

I saw no exit, cameras were flashing in my eyes, and this time more offense-full questions were being thrown at me.

'What happened between you and Nathan?'

'Are you pregnant?'

'What's going on between you and Tom?'

That last one made me think a little. What is going on between me and Tom?

Do I like him? Does he like me? What am I to him? Does he feel protective over me? Or does he just feel sorry for me?