Chapter 31. Knife.

Chapter 31

Katelyn's POV

Me and Tom were still sitting in the bathroom and he was still hugging me. We had been in this position for a couple hours now, but neither of us pulled away. I could be in his arms forever...

I felt his chest move up and down, his warm breath tickling my neck. His fingers rubbed different kinds of shapes in my back. Sometimes, it would be a star, sometimes a triangle, heart, square, circle... The list goes on and on.

But why was he doing this? Did he feel sorry for me? Did he like me? Does he feel protective over me? These questions stormed around in my mind, as I desperately tried to find an answer.

I suddenly felt him stop and pull away from the hug. He looked me in the eyes.

His perfect brown eyes looking straight into mine.

Our faces were inches apart. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

- You don't have to say anything... - he softly whispered to me.

I closed my mouth and gently nodded.

Our lips were millimeters apart.

I could have easily pulled away, but some unknown force was drawing me to him.

And it happened.

He placed his soft, plump lips on mine and he kissed me.

I suddenly felt something I never felt with Nathan... Or Louis.

I felt butterflies... Butterflies explode in my stomach.

He deepened the kiss by placing his hand on the back of my head and gently pushing it towards himself.

We pulled away and smiled.

- Did you feel that? - he quietly asked me.

I nodded in response.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I mentally cursed and took it out. It read a text message from an unknown number. I opened it and read it.

'I'm warning you for the last time. Stay away from them, or there will be consequences(A/N thank God for autocorrect).'

I quickly put my phone back into my pocket and looked back at Tom.

- Anything important? - he asked me.

- No, not really. - I lied. I hated myself for doing it, but I had to.

Well, all good things come to an end. And my moment with Tom was interrupted by my bedroom door opening. We quickly got off the floor and stood up.

- KATELYN. KATELYN! - Nathan's voice shouted.

I felt my breathing stop for a second. I hid behind Tom and prepared for the worst.

I heard the bathroom door being ripped open, and Nathan stormed inside.

I saw a huge knife in his hand.

He saw me and harshly pulled me away from Tom.

- Calm down Nath... - I said to him.

He pulled the knife up to my throat.

- You are going to come with me. - he said and pulled me out of the bathroom.

Tom was slowly following from behind.

He led me downstairs, and was about to take me out of the house.

He saw Tom following and pulled the knife closer to my throat.

Nathan pulled me out of the house and dragged me into his car.

The engine roared to life and he sped down the road.

- W-where are you taking me? - I asked.

An evil grin creeped upon his lips and he shook his head a little.

We suddenly pulled up to a very big hotel and he pulled me out of the car.

- Make it look like you're hopelessly in love with me. - he whispered to me.

We entered the hotel and went straight to the check in.

- Hello, welcome to De la vion(A/N totally didn't make that up... What? Pfft no...) how may I help you? - the lady asked.

- Hi, me and my girlfriend just returned from our vacation and our house is flooded, so we need a place to stay for the night. Do you have any rooms? - Nathan politely said.

- Well yes we have one suite left. Should I reserve it for the night? - she asked him.

- Yes please. - he replied.

The lady handed him the keys to the room and we walked towards the elevator.

I heard the elevator ding, which indicated that we were now on our desired floor.

He dragged me out of the elevator, and towards the room. He opened it and pushed me in and entered the room too. He locked the door.

He threw the keys on the floor and grabbed my arm.

He lead me towards the bedroom as I desperately tried to wiggle out of his tight grip.

He threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He placed his hands of each side of my body and roughly started to kiss me.

He started taking off his shirt. When he was done he threw it onto the floor and started unbuttoning my green, long sleeve shirt.

When he was done he threw it onto the floor and started undoing my bra. He reached back and unclipped it, then threw it onto the floor too.

And I don't think that I have to describe what happened from there...

(A/N if you have a normal mind, unlike me you may have not gotten it. Nath raped her and he made her stay in the hotel room for the night. My God I make this sound so casual don't I? *cough* awkward *cough* anyway... Yeah... )