Chapter 18. Home.

Chapter 18

Katelyns POV

7 months later

The guys were doing their last concert for the tour. Yes we could finally go home.

I have to admit I was really home sick. But I liked the tour too. I got to meet Demi Lovato, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars and Carly Rae Jepspen.

Right now I was backstage. The boys were performing their last song.

*at home*

I was on twitter right now. I was looking at the tweets my followers were sending me. There was a link to something. I opened it. It was a hate page. They were talking about me.

"Kate is so ugly"

"Kate is a whore she doesn't deserve to be with the boys"

"I'm gonna kill Kate. If its the last thing I do"

Right then Nathan bursted through my door and came up to hug me.

- Im so sorry. - he whispered.

- Not your fault. - I said.

We just sat there for a couple of minutes. But then he broke the silence and said:

- Me and the boys and going bowling. Would you like to come? - he asked me. We were still hugging. But I wasn't complaining.

- Sure. Why not?

* in the car*

- Were here. - the driver told us.

- Ok. - Max said.

The guys got out. The fans started going insane. Nathan helped me out. When they saw me and Nathan together they started cheering like crazy. I started freaking out. Nathan put his arm around me and started guiding me towards the entrance. After a time period that seemed like forever we were finally in the bowling alley.

- Hey Kate what happened to your hat? - Jay asked me.

- Oh, I guess one of the fans took it. - I replied looking for my hat.

*two hours later*

We were still bowling. Jay was 4 points ahead of me. I had to bowl a strike to win this.

I took a deep breath. The ball was rolling.

And rolling.

And rolling.

And rolling.

Finally it hit the pins.

I got 9/10.

- You almost got it. - Jay told me.

- Yeah. Congratulations, bro. - I replied to him.

*at home*

We were watching drag me to hell. It was an interesting movie. I liked the idea of it. But it still wasn't scary to me. The boys were screaming their minds out. While I was sitting there. Laughing at their misery.

Sleep took over me.

I was awakened by horrible singing. Oh god. I needed to find out what that noise was. It was coming from upstairs. I took a baseball bat that for some reason we had lying around. I started heading upstairs. It was coming from Toms room. I went up there and saw the guys sitting there. And Nathan singing.

- Nathan what's wrong with your voice? - I asked concerned.

- He needs surgery, Kate. - Tom said to me.