Chapter 11. *insert awesome title here*

Chapter 11

Katelyns POV

I can't believe Tom just kissed me. Great now everything is ruined. I liked it when we were just friends.

Perfect...

I swum out of the cave only to find 4 boys looking for me and Tom. I started getting out of the water. When the guys saw me they ran over to me and hugged me. I couldn't hold their weight so I fell back into the water.

We all ended up laughing.

*at home*

We were talking in the living room. I was trying to sit as far away from Tom as possible. The guys were drunk out of their minds. I didn't like drunk people so I kept my guard up.

I needed to go to the bathroom. I excused myself and started heading in the direction of the bathroom only to be greeted by a very drunk Max.

- Max please move.

I shoved him out of the way.

- Oh no, you're not going anywhere. - he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. My back was against his chest. I saw the others come in. Part of me was glad, but a bigger part of me was panicking. Sort of like a 90 % 10%.

- Max let go of me. - I tried to get him to let go of me but he was stronger.

- What's wrong Kate? - Nathan said with a smirk on his face.

- Are you not enjoying our company? - Tom said and then grabbed tried to kiss me.

- Let go of me! - I shouted.

Surprisingly they let go of me. But right when I was about to run Siva grabbed my arm and flung me into the closet.

That's where I spent the night.

All the trust we once had was now destroyed. Every single piece of it. I couldn't even trust Jay. My own brother.

*the next day*

Nathan's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. Then memories of yesterday started pouring down on me. Katelyn. Oh my god. I quickly got up and went to get her out of the closet. When I reached it I tried to open it but it was locked. Crap. I saw the key on the floor. I grabbed it and unlocked the closet. Kate was right there. In that closet.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I tried to hug her but she backed away.

- Get away from me! - she screamed.

With that she ran out the door probably into the street somewhere.

Katelyns POV

I ran out the door. I couldn't believe he just expected me to forget everything that happened yesterday. Just like that.

I decided to go to the park where we first met.

Nathan's POV

I screamed telling them to get down here. They quickly ended up downstairs.

- Where should we look? She could be in so many places right now! - Tom said gripping his head.

- First lets go to the park. - I replied to him.

At the park

I saw Kate sitting on the bench in the park. She looked up at me. She stood up. I expected her to run into my arms but she did the opposite. She started running away from me. The boys and me were now running after her.

We were still faster than her. Nothing's changed. I already caught her and now she was hitting my chest

- Let me go! - she screamed.

- Kate. Shh, Kate calm down. Everything's gonna be okay. - I tried to stay as calm as I possibly could. I was mad at myself for what I did yesterday.

- No it's not! - she yelled at me.

With those words she punched my jaw line and ran off. Ow. I forgot she can fight. Hot.