Chapter 16. Tokyo.

Chapter 16

2 months later

Katelyns POV

We were now in Tokyo. It was amazing here. So beautiful.

There were many people so the guys understood why I didn't want to go out in public.

THEY WOULD BE TOUCHING!!!

Right now I was in a hotel room. There were six of us. Max shared a room with Tom, Siva with Jay and I ended up sharing with Nathan. Jay told the guys to meet him in his room for something. I just assumed it was business and stopped thinking about it.

Jays POV

- So why did you want to meet us? - Nathan asked me.

- I have a few rules to set. 1. Do not hurt Kate. 2. Do not hold hands or hug or anything like that in public.

And the most important rule. 3. Do not date Kate. She doesn't need any more pain in her life.

Katelyns POV

It was already about 5 pm. The boys had to go I a concert. I was going with them. They said that they had a surprise for me.

*close to the end of he concert*

- Hey so we have a special treat for you tonight! - Nathan said the fans went crazy. He whispered something in Jays ear. Jay started heading my direction. He told me to come with him.

- On stage? No way I'm not going. - I said to Jay.

- Yes you are now come on. - he grabbed my hand ad started pulling me towards the stage. I started bit his arm. Yes I had stage fright.

- Oww!! - he yelled. He grabbed my hand then he threw me over his shoulder and started heading towards the stage. I started screaming. But soon I realized there was no point in fighting back and didn't do anything.

When the fans saw me they started cheering and whistling. Jay set me down on the stage.

- So some of you might not know but this is my sister Kate. - Jay said into the microphone. When he said that the screams of the fans got louder. - and she is gonna sing for you tonight! - the fans went crazy.

I looked at Jay like he was a crazy person. In fact he was crazy. I wasn't gonna sing for the fans!

- Jay. No! - I whispered to him.

- You'll be okay. - he whispered to me.

With that he gave me his microphone and left the stage. The other boys left too. Most of their band left. Only he guitar player was left. Then he started playing the song I wrote. ( who you are by Jessie j ). I realized that I couldn't get out of this and started singing.

But how did they get the lyrics and notes?

*after song.*

The boys were now back on stage. And so was the band. The fans were cheering my name. I couldn't believe I just did that. I'm gonna kill Jay.

*backstage*

- Jay! Come here so I can murder you! - I screamed.

- Protect me. Protect me. Protect me. Protect me. - he said to the other boys.

Right now I was chasing Jay around. The guys were laughing at us. I didn't find this funny. It was horrifying out there.

At one point I outsmarted Jay. We all ended up on the floor.

- I will get revenge. - I said before drifting off to sleep.

- Yeah. I know. - Jay said.