Chapter 6

Ever since Lea had broken up with me and ran off with Kian to Hawaii, I hadn't exactly been having a brilliant time, I knew the boys were all worried about me, but somehow Liam just took it to another level, he was trying to help me but once you’ve been broken too many times, it's hard to try and fix the broken pieces after they've become so small you can hardly see them. It was currently 9.46am, I’d slept over at his last night, after we'd had a few drinks, we weren’t drunk but let’s just say neither of us where in  any stable state to be actually able to control any motorized transport.

I got up out of the plain white sofa bed, I was sleeping in one of the many spare rooms, it was the one I always slept in so it was practically mine anyways Ii didn't bother putting on any clothes I was only in my Armani boxers, I didn’t really mind though, I heard some plates clanging in the kitchen, I guessed Liam must of been in there then, he was probably trying to make breakfast but if he was that was not a good idea he wasn't exactly a brilliant cook at the best of times.

I stumbled down the stairs and found my way into the large open plan living room, the rest of the lads were there too, Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn, shit maybe I should have put some clothes on but I really couldn't be bothered right now.

"Looking good Josh" Zayn said throwing a large couch cushion at me jokingly, I threw it back the square cushion landing with a thud next to him.

"Shut up.'' I roll my eyes realizing a loud yawn as I did so, ''I’ve only just woken up.''

"Want a pancake?" Liam retorted standing in the lounge doorway with a pancake filled pan in his hands, plates in the other.

"Sure, toss me one" I prized a plate from his hands and Liam gave me two of the pancakes, dividing the others between the other boys, who eyes were ogling at the sight of food.

 -

I sat down on the white leather sofa and turned on the tv, some random junk came on but I decided I couldn't be bothered to change it, while munching on the 2 pancakes Liam had given me, squeezing some of the maple syrup that was put on the table among other various condiments on the coffee table.

"Make yourself at home why don’t you." Liam said throwing a red sofa cushion in my face, which had been happening a lot of the time recently.

"Well, I spend so much time here, it might as well be me home." I replied throwing the cushion on to the other couch where Louis and Harry were cuddling.

"Oh and Josh," Liam turned to face me, cutting his nuttela covered pancakes into chunks.

"Yes Liam?" I retort.

"Go, and put some clothes on, please." He giggled and I sighed forgetting that I was practically naked.

"I don't have any remember." I responded because that was kind of obvious Liam should know that.

"Then put on something of mine." He said like it was obvious, we weren’t girls we didn’t share clothes.

"Okay, let me just finish my pancakes" I said taking another bite of the maple syrup covered pancake, they were surprisingly really good.

I left the room heading into Liam’s closet, which is massive since he had like millions of pounds from his band.  I chose a white t-shirt and some dark grey sweats that were a bit tight on me, before heading off into the bathroom, to wash my face and sort my hair out, once I’d finished i went back down in to the lounge, the others were still eating. I looked at my phone it was now 11am.

"Hey Josh, guess what?" Liam smiled as soon as I appeared in the doorway, his hands draped over the back of the couch like he'd been waiting for me.