Movie - Diana's Pov

"Josh"

 "Diana"

 "What are you talking about"

 "Niall want's to move away"

 "I heard everything Josh..."

 "Look Diana I can explain" Josh started say.

 "I'm sorry I can't do this"

 "Do what?"

 "Look can we just go home, i need to go to bed"

 "Okay"

 We reached the car, Josh kept on looking at me like a 5 year old who couldn't eat the last piece of cake.

 "Look Diana, I never meant to hurt you."

 "You didn't hurt me"

 "What?"

 "I don't like Niall, i like you, i just feel bad for him ok"

 "Are you sure?"

 "Positive"

 "Ok, well lets get you back home"

 We reached my flat. I opened the door, it was exactly how we'd left it.

 "What do you wnat to do then Josh?"

 "Are you tired?"

 "Not really"

 "Well we could always watch a movie"

 "Mkay, what movie"

 "ORPHAN"

 "It’s, the middle of the night, I don't want to watch a horror movie Josh"

"I can be there to hold you"

"Okay"

"Right, I’m going to go make the popcorn, while you put the DVD in, I don’t want another trip to the hospital tonight"

"Yeh that might be best"

I put the disk in while Josh made the popcorn. I heard the kernels pop and the sound of sugar melting, before Josh brought over a large bowl of sweet popcorn. It looked really yummy.

"Here you go"

"Thanks Josh"

"Come here"

I put my head on Josh's warm chest, this felt right, it felt like I was supposed to be here, not with Niall. I knew that probably sounded really harsh but I couldn’t help my feelings. Could I? I started eating the popcorn, it was much better than anything I could have made, that was for sure. All though it was quite hard to hold the bowl and eat with only one hand.

“Do you want me to hold that” Said Josh giggling

“I think that would be best”

“God, you’re cute”

“You’re not too bad yourself”

"You ready?"

"Yep"

Josh pressed play and we started to watch the film. I never liked the opening scene, but then again in this movie, there was always something worse to come. I’d only watched it once, and even then I spent most of that on Facebook and twitter.

We'd just got to the bit where she breaks her arm, to frame her dad. Josh could see I didn't like it and pulled me in closer to him.

"You ok?"

"Yeh"

"You don't have to like you know"

"NO I am fine, it just creeps me out a bit that’s all"

"Mkay.

I felt really bad for Niall, I loved Josh, and yeh Niall was quite cute but I wanted to be with Josh. I'd never had anyone like me before, and now I had two, it felt strange.

I looked up to Josh, he had fallen asleep. He looked so adorable, a soft snore came out his mouth, I started giggling.

“Hey sleepy head, wake up”

“What?”

“You started sleeping”

“Well I’m awake now”

I looked at the TV screen, we were now at the bit at the park. This was probably like the worst bit for me, it was just so evil. I knew it was fake and all that but it just looked so real.

It was now 3.32am and the film had just ended, I turned off the TV before sitting up, and stretching my legs. I was really tired by now.

“Let’s go to bed Diana, you’re clearly tired”

“Okay”

We headed into my room, before putting on our pyjamas, Josh obviously didn’t have any so he kept his t-shirt on.

I peeled back the sheets and climbed in, Josh doing the same. He pulled me in close to him, kissing me, before wrapping his arms around my waist.

This was where I was meant to be….

A/N sorry about the short chapter, i just wanted to upload it. So please comment, vote and follow me :D thank you love you all Corky x