Broken Glass-Diana's Pov

I opened my blue eyes and was awakened to the sun beaming in through my window. I had forgotten to draw the curtains last night but it really didn’t matter to me and it would have been quite a task with me being only able to use one of my arms.

I sat up and turned over to my bed side table. I saw the photo of me and my best friend before she move away last year, I knew I should take it down, it hurt every time I saw it, but I just couldn’t. My alarm clocked showed it was only 7.37am.  Even though I’ only had 4 hours sleep, I wasn’t at all tired. Josh was still sleeping, I felt a loud rumble in my stomach and decided to make breakfast.

I got out of my bed and pulled on a pair of pyjama shorts, over the baggy jumper I was already wearing, before heading into the kitchen.

Elouise would be back from Lancaster soon, she still didn’t know about me and Josh, well at least I didn’t think she did it was all over the internet, but I think she would have texted me if she did.

I got out the Greek yogurt from the fridge and the strawberries blueberries and Banana’s from the fruit bowl next to the microwave.

I chopped up the fruit and added it into the vanilla before pouring it into 2 bowls. I turned around flicking the switch on the kettle to make a cup of tea for us both.

“Morning Babe!”

I turned around to see Josh standing there still in just a t-shirt and boxers.

“Hey Josh! You want some breakfast”

“ Yep sure what is it?”

“Yogurt and fruit. You want a cup of tea is well?”

“Only if you let me help you make it!”

“Well what you waiting for?”

Josh walked over to where the kettle was, it had just finished boiling, I took out 2 mugs from the cupboard and placed them down on top of the work surface.

“Can you get me the sugar babe?”

“Where is it?”

“The middle of those jars there” I said pointing to the three jars that were beside the kettle.

Josh took the sugar and handed it to me, I felt his hand connect with mine and the sugar fall to the floor”

“Shit!”

“We better clear it up?!”

“Or…”

“Or what Diana”

“Well we could always give the sugar a friend” I said grabbing the left over fruit and throwing a piece at Josh

“Oi you” Josh said with a smile throwing a blueberry at me.

We started grabbing the food out of the cupboards and the fridge before throwing it at each other. I took an egg and cracked it on Josh’s head.

“Hey, you’re going to pay for that!”

“How exactly!”

Josh pulled me close to him and started kissing me, his soft lips licking mine as if to ask for entrance. I let him in and felt him arms slide down to my hips before picking me up and twirling round, putting me down on the kitchen table.

I heard the door click open and Elouise walked in.

“Sorry to interrupt” She said giggling

“Oh sorry El” I jumped of the table.

“Wait!”

“What?”

“That’s Josh Devine Diana”