Griefing!

Max POV

After laughing for a good while, I turned to Ally. "Did you get all that?" I asked. She nodded. "Wait.. you were recording?!" Sky asked, angrily. Causing everyone to laugh. I turned to the camera, "Thanks for watching, endies! Make sure to like this video 'cause it was awesome to make! I hope you enjoyed! Peace out!" I said and ended the video. I turned to Sky and yelled. "DERP!! I'M A SQUID! I LOVE TWLIGHT!!" Sky glared at me. "Ok, who saw that?" I asked looking at the Skype list. "Well, everyone here, Tyler, Double, Jordan, Taylor and Ghost. Oh and were also recording.." Jerome said. I looked at Ally and Ashley and burst out laughing. "Keep it in the video!" I said in between laughs. "Oh! Don't worry! This is going in the bloopers!" Ty said. I laughed. "What are you guys on anyways?" I asked. "Were on a private sever." Sky said. I looked at his screen, just to see the IP. I grinned. "Oh, ok. Well leave you guys alone then." I said as I grabbed the girls arms and ran out of the room. "What was the rush?" Ash asked. I looked at them and whispered "I know the IP.." They grinned and we ran to the computers. I'm gonna be using Ash's old one. "Lezzgo!" I said as I gave them the IP. When we logged on, nobody was on. "..Perfect.." I said. We saw some house and building's. "What should we do..?" Al asked. I smiled. "Let's grief there houses!" I said as I went into creative mode and flew over to a house. This house had a bunch of butter. "I found Sky's house!" I said to them. "I found Husky's!" Al said. "I found Ghost's!" Ash said. "Ok! Mess up as many houses as possible. Don't do anything to the buildings! Not yet! Ok! let's grief!" I said as I went to work. I filled his house with water and I spawned a bunch of squids. I also took all the butter. I put down a sigh that says "DERP I'm a squid DERP!" I giggled and went to the next house. After about 30 minutes, all the houses were griefed. "Now what?" Ash asked. I gave them each a lava bucket and told them to each fill a building with lave. then I gave them a water bucket and make the lava into obsidian. "Ooo.. Your good!" Ash said as she put lava in a building. I grinned. "I'm 50% evil.. 30% Awesome and.. 20%..evil.." I said with a laugh. Al laughed. After we finished we went to spawn and put up some sighs. I put up one that said "You just got griefed by girls.. how does that make you feel?!" I also put up a sigh that said "Maxy was here, bitches!" Al and Ash also put up sighs. "Wait.. before we get off.." I said as I grabbed purple, green and red wool. "I'm gonna make sure they know it was us!" I said as I wrote "Max" in purple wool, "Ally" in green wool and "Ashley" in red wool. I then grabbed some coal blocks and wrote "were here" beside our names. I stood back and looked around there world. "It's beautiful!" I said while smirking. "I hope they love it!" Ash said with a laugh. "OH GOD! I need to see there faces when they see this!" Al said giggling. I giggled. "Ok, let's log off before they log on!" I said as I logged out.

Sky POV

We decide to take a break from gaming to eat and all that. We all left the Skype call and about an hour later, we all re-joined the Skype call. "Ok, Shall we go back on to our server?" Taylor said. Everyone agreed. "Umm.. guys? You might wanna see this.." Jerome said. "OH MY..." Mitch said. I logged on just to see a bunch of sighs. Oh god.. The first one I read was "Maxy was here, bitches!" I groaned. "GUYS! Log on! Now!' I said. After everyone logged on, they all began reading the sighs. "..Are you fucking kidding me..?" Husky said. I sighed and went into creative mode. "Come on guys, let's go see what they did to our houses.." I said as I flew towards our little town. When I got there, I saw our building's were now made of obsidian. "..great.." I said. I went to my house. It looked fine from the outside, but when I went inside, I knew we needed to get revenge. "EWWW! MY HOUSE IS FULL OF SQUIDS!" I said. Then I gasped. "THEY TOOK ME BUTTER! WE MUST GET REVENGE!" One by one, they all said what was wrong with they houses. Some had lava. Some had water. And some we filled with chickens. "Ok, I'm going to invite the girls into the call.." I said as I sent them a request. Soon they picked up. "Hello?" Max said. "Oh hey guys, what's up?" Ally said. "Oh nothing!" I said. Then they burst out laughing. "Did you like your surprise..?" Ashley asked. "That was not cool!" Seto said. "How did you get onto the server..?" Double asked. Max stopped laughing. "I looked on Sky's screen and BOOM! The IP was on it! I thought 'I could have fun with this." She said. I groaned. "Why?! Why would you do that?!" Mitch asked. "Oh come on! If we had a sever and you guys found out the IP, you would grief our server!" Ashley said. We all went quiet. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Ally said. Then they left the call. If you silent until Ghost broke the silence. "Were gonna get revenge, right?" I grinned. "Of course we are!" I said.