BEST. PRANK. EVER.

Max POV

Al laughed. "It'll be worth it! Trust me!" She said as she handed me some cans. I put them in my purse. "Ok, how will we do this?" I asked. She explained how we would do it. "Wait.. are we gonna record it?" Ash asked. "We should! Our fans would love this!" I added. She grinned. "Of course! I can record and you can record! Me and Ash can put the same vid on both of our channels!" Ash nodded. "Ok, when will we do this?" I asked. "As soon as they fall asleep.. Hey! Why don't we pull an all nighter!?" Al said. 'Yeah! Lez do dis!" I said as I got up and left. I walked back inside the house, just to see that the guys were watching hockey. "GOALL!!" They shouted. I laughed. "Mitch! You actually got Americans watching hockey!" I said. Mitch looked at me and grinned. "It wasn't easy! but I told them about Sidney Crosby and Wayne Gretzky!" I laughed and walked upstairs.

~TIME SKIP!~

It was around 3:00 am when they all fell asleep. I grabbed my camera and started recording. "Hey my enderman! Max here with a special video! Y'know that prank war we been doing? Well, Me, Ally and Ashley are gonna do the best prank ever! Right here. Right now! Go to Ashley or Ally channel to watch the point of view. Now.." I said as I held up a can. "I'm gonna dye there hair neon pink! The shortest it lasts is a week and the longest is three weeks! Let's do this!" I walked into Sky's room. "Let's start with the budder king!" I started to spray his hair. "Wow! You can really see the pink!" I said as I turned the camera to him.

~Another time skip~

"Okay! That's all the guys! If you want to see Ash and Al do this to the rest of the guys, be sure to check out there channels! I'll try and get there reaction on camera for you guys! Please like and subscribe because this video was so funny! Peace out!" I said as I ended the video. I went back to my room and went on Skype. I saw Al and Ash on. I sent them a message saying "Are you guys done?" Then they added me to there call. "Yah, were done! You can really see the pink!" Al said. I laughed. "I have to record there reactions! OMFG!" Ash and Al laughed. 'Same!" Ash said. "So.. now what?" I asked. "Let's play some Minecraft!" Al said. We decide to play some Hide 'n seek. We played for about 5 hours. "Oh wow! It's 8:00 already!" Ash said. "Well, I'm gonna go, the guys usually wake up at 9:00 Bye!" I said to them and logged off.

((Ok! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I still can't decide: Jordan or Preston?! HELP! Anyways, slap dat vote button with you little kipper flipper and I hope you'd have fun hanging with me, 'casue I had fun hanging with you! And I'll see you tomorrow!))