Wait.. WHAT?!

Max POV

When I woke up, I look over at Ally, just to see that she is still sleeping. I grinned evilly. "Oh this will be good" I thought. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a cup and filled it up with water."HEY ALLY!!" "hmm..w-wh-" I then dumped the water on her and she screamed. "MAX!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!" I just fell to the ground laughing. "Not cool, max. Not. Cool." I laughed "Come on! Let's go and get breakfast." "Ugh! Fine!" Ally grumbled. As we walked in the cafeteria, people stared at us weirdly. "Why..? Why are they staring at us..?" I looked down, just to see that we were still wearing our pajama's. Opps. I whispered to Ally "Were still wearing our pajama's.." She just laughed and said "Well, we look awesome wearing them!" I laughed. "What's for breakfast?" I asked one of the teachers. She sighed. "Waffles.." "WAFFLES!!!!!" I yelled, causing Ally to laugh. When breakfast was almost over, one of the teachers said that one of the groups were coming in half an hour. "So, dress to impress!" She said. I rolled my eyes. After breakfast, we went to get ready. "What are you gonna wear, Max" Ally asked me. I smiled "What I normally wear." "Same" I went threw my clothes and decide that I was gonna wear my new Piglox shirt with black skinny jeans, a purple beanie and my Minecraft shoes. "Perfect!" I said. I looked over at Ally, who was wearing Husky 'Belly rubs for everyone' shirt with blue skinny jeans, a creeper baseball cap and the same Minecraft shoes as me, except they were green. "Nice outfit! Now all we is our sweaters!" I say as I grab my Endermen sweater and put it on, but I don't zip it up. Ally does the same with her Creeper sweater. I smiled "Let's do dis, Ally!" I say as I grab her arm and run in to the hall. As we walk into the room, I see all the other girls wearing skirts and dresses. I laughed. "What pricks!" I say. Half of the girls glare at me and Ally and I just laughed. "Whatever!" Ally said. As we get in line, we see the group walk in. I don't know why, but they all seemed very familiar..  "Welcome to the Sunshine Orphanage! Where we treat all of our girls, we love!" I saw one of the guys roll his eyes. "Ok, So these are the gir-" before she could finish, one of the guys just walk right up to me. "Hello! My name is Ty," he said winking at me "What's your name" Oh my glob! It's Ty! I smiled. "Hey! My name is Max! It's nice to meet you!" He smiled at me. "Mr. Ty, you have to go down the line of girls.." the teacher said. He rolled his eyes. "Ugh.. fine.."  he and his friends started to go down the line, until they were at me again. "Sup?" I say as I see them. They all smiled. They asked me some questions. After that they went to talk. I was nervous.. Then Ty went to the teacher and said "We've made our choice. And we pick..." he looked at me and smiled, "Max." I was shocked! "YES!! THAT"S RIGHT!! THEY PICKED ME!" I shouted then covered my mouth.. opps! Stacy laughed at me and said "Wow! You guys must be pretty stupide to pick that bitch!" I looked at Ally and grinned.. I then walked up to Stacy and said "Y'know what, bitch?! I'm sick and tired of your bull crap! They picked me 'cause they liked me and not you! So just shut that fuck up!!" I said as I punched her in the face. Everyone was shocked, the rest of the girl, the teachers, Stacy and her friends and of course, the boys were as shocked as them all. The only one that wasn't shocked was Ally, she just laughed and walk up to me and hugged me. "You did it!! You really did it!!" She said as she jumped up and down. Ty smirked. "Didn't know you had it in you, Max!" I smirked, "Oh Ty! There is still a lot you need to learn about me!" Then Ty laughed and said "Well? Same here! 'Cause remember when we first met." I nodded. As everyone else was confused. "I forgot to tell you one important thing... I'm Deadlox" he said and pointed to his friends, "And that's Skydoesminecraft, TrueMU, JeromeASF and Bajan Canadian!" He said with a smirked. I just stood there, in pure shock. So was Ally. "Wait.. You guys already met?" Sky said. "Yes, I'll tell you about that after." Ty said. "So.. what your telling me is..I got adopted by my favorite youtubers?!?!" They all nodded. "FUCK YEAH!!!!!" I yelled.