The plan.

Mitch's POV

After we got everything ready, we started the plan. It is risking, but it'll work. Everyone left but Ryan and matt. They were staying over for the night. I was in the kitchen, setting up the last part of the plan. The camera. I heard someone coming in the kitchen. I stopped what I was doing and started the recording quickly. I saw Ryan walked into the kitchen. "Oh.. your here." He said. "Well, hello to you too!" I said. "Max loves me, you know." I said. He chuckled. "Oh Mitch! She is just acting! Not actually in love with you!" He said. "How would you know?" I said. "Because she was around me more today." He said. "Maybe because your an old friend?" I said. "Sure.. but soon she will not be a friend. But my girlfriend! She loves me, Mitch." He said. "Prove it." I said. He walked closer to me and grabbed me by my shirt. he lifted me up and slammed me against the wall.  "She loves me. She always has." He said. "Y-Your lying!" I said. He lifted his fist up and punched me across the face. He dropped me on the ground then kicked me. "You wish I was lying." He said as he walked away. I slowly grabbed the camera and stopped recording. I smirked. "Got all the proof I need.." I thought.