She saved me

Max's POV

I opened the door and saw Ruby standing there. ((SURPRISE BITCH)) "Ruby? What are you doing here?" I asked. She walked into my room. "Adam called me and told me what happened." She said. I burst out crying. Ruby hugged me. "Shh.. It's alright.." She said. "T-Thanks R-Ruby.." I said. She smiled. "No problem! Now, Aleks will be away for awhile. Your gonna have to get over him." She said. I was silent. "Aleks dumped me." I said. "WHAT?!" She said. "He said until he comes back, were over." I said. "It'll be alright, baby!" She said hugging me. "So.. Let's go downstairs!" Ruby said. We walked out of my room and to the living room. Everyone was over. Everyone turned to look at us. "I told you she could do it!" Adam said. I giggled. "Guys. I have something to tell you.." I said. "Aleks broke up with me." I said. "WHAT?" Everyone said. "He said until he gets back, were over." I said. There was a silence. I walked over and sat beside Ally.

Mitch's POV

I looked over at Max. She was so beautiful. I couldn't tell the guys I liked her. ((PLOT TWIST!)) Adam would get pissed. Ty would have to calm Adam down. I don't even know about Jerome. Maybe now that Aleks is gone.. I can ask her out.. I'll gave to wait awhile, they just broke up. Max was talking to Ally and Ruby. Her purple and black hair looking perfect. Her eyes sparkling. "Dood, are you alright?" Jerome asked me. I came back to reality. "Oh yeah. Sorry biggums." I said. We began to talk but Max was the only thing on my mind.

((PLOT TWIST! I hope you enjoyed!))