Bye Ryan!

~Time skip to next day~

Max's POV

When I woke up, I walked downstairs. Everyone was already up. "Hey guys.." I said. They all turned to me. "Hi Max!" Ryan said. "Max.. we have something to show you.." Mitch said. "Ok..?" I said. We all walked to the living room. Ty's computer was hooked up to the T.V. Ty put a CD in his computer and something began to play on the T.V. It was Mitch. Then Ryan walked into the kitchen. They were talking. "Max loves me, you know." Mitch said. I smiled. "Oh Mitch! She is acting! Not actually in love with you." Ryan said. I was confused. I looked at Ryan. He was about to stand up but Adam held him down. "How would you know?" Mitch asked. "Because she was around me more today!" Ryan said. "Maybe because your an old friend?" Mitch said. "Sure.. but soon she will not be my friend. But my girlfriend." Ryan said. I was shocked. "Prove it." Mitch said. Ryan walked closer to Mitch. He grabbed Mitch but his shirt and lifted him up. He slammed him against the wall. "She loves me. She always has." He said. "Y-Your lying!" Mitch said. Ryan punched Ryan across the face and dropped him on the ground. "You wish I was lying." Ryan said as he walked away. Mitch slowly crawled to the camera and turned it off. The screen went black. I got up and walked to Ryan. He looked scared. "I would never date you.." I said. He stood up. "Max.. Why not?" He said. "I only think of you as a friend." I said. "But now I don't think of you as anything. Get out." I said. he glared at me. "Fine. Bye bitch." He said as he walked out of the house. Mitch hugged me. "Are you alright?" I asked him. "I'm fine." He said. "Me, Ty and Matt knew Ryan was bad news.." Mitch added. I smiled. "Thanks.." I said. "\He kissed my cheek. "No problem." He said.

((Answer these questions in the comments: Do you ship Max and Mitch? What would there ship name be?))