We know where she is..

Adam's POV

Mitch hasn't left his room all day. We were talking in the living room about the whole Max thing when Mitch walked downstairs. He looked like a mess. "I-I know where she is.." He said. "What? How?" Ally asked. "I-I remember Seto telling me he had a house.. Where he would stay if someone went down.." Mitch said. "There is a possibility that he is there.." He added. "Well, were not taking any chances." I said. There was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it. There was a package. I picked it up and walked into the living room. I opened it. Another DVD and a letter. I read the letter. "Dear TC, I see you've found out where I am. Congrats. I will stay at this house. But, will you come in time? Or will Max already be dead by the time you get here? You'll have to find out." I read. Mitch grabbed the DVD and put it in. the video began to play. It showed Max tied to a chair. She had blood on her arms and legs. She was crying. "Anything you want to say to them?" Seto said. "T-Them?" Max stuttered. "I'm sending this to Team crafted.. And putting it on your channel." He said. We all gasped. "F-Fine.." She said. "To my fans, I love you guys.. This might be the last video I-I'll ever make.. Thank you guys.." She said. "And to Team crafted, I love you guys too..  Y-You guys saved my life.. I-I was gonna kill myself but you guys adopted me.. T-Thank you.." She said. "What nice last words.." Seto said. "Team crafted, you still have time to safe her." He said. "But you have to hurry.." He said. He lifted a gun up and pointed it to Max. "She's almost out of time.." Seto said. "Come on Daddy Ty-Ty, you and Adam have to save your daughter!" Seto said. He kicked Max and she screamed in pain. "Goodbye.." He said. The screen turned black.