The fight.

Max POV

"So, you two are dating..?" I asked. Ty nodded. "Yup!" He said popping the 'p' "All I have to say is.." I said as I looked at Ally. We both grinned. "#SKYLOX IS REAL!" We yell loudly. Adam and Ty blushed. "Now, All we need is Gashley.." Ally whispered to me. I giggled. Everyone looked at us. "What's so funny..?" Ashley asked. "Nothing!" We said together.

~LE TIME SKIP!~

Me, Ally, all of Team crafted, Avery, Carmen, Emma, Preston, Tyler and Jordan were playing on a server, building shit. I just finished building my hotel, when I saw Ally flying towards me. "Hey Max! Nice hotel!" She said. I could just hear the smirk in her voice. "Ally.. what are you planning..?" Before I knew it, I was put into survival mode. "What?! NO!!" I yelled as I fell to the ground. "Endie_Lover fell from a high place" came into the laugh. A couple people laughed. I flew back to where my hotel was, just to see it full of TNT and Al holding a Redstone touch. "Ally.. don't. you. dare." I said. She placed it down on a TNT block. "NOOO!!" I yelled. It began to blow up and the server lagged, really bad. "What happened?" Ash asked. "What blew up?!" Avery asked. I groaned. "My hotel! Ally! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I said. She laughed. "Aw! You love me!" She said in a baby voice. "No, not right now!" I groaned. Everyone laughed. "Max, TP to me! I made something for you!" Emma said. I teleported to her and saw a statue of my MC skin. "OMG! Emma! I love it!" I said. "I know! I'm so awesome!" She said. I laughed. We were playing for a long time. So, of course, Me and Ally had some candy and Monsters. "I'M HYYYPPPPEEERRR~~~!" Ally sang. I giggled. "HYYYPPPEEERR~!" I sang too. "Oh god..." Preston said. We laughed. We were having fun, until Ally said something. "MAX~!" She sang. "WHAT~!?" I asked. She teleported me to her. I looked and saw what she made. It said: Max and Ty kissed! "ALLY!" I screamed. "What happened?" Everyone said at the same time. "WHAT!? I JUST WROTE THA-" "Shut up, Ally!" I yelled. ((When Ally's hyper, she can't really control what she's saying/doing)) "Ok, what is going on?" Ty asked. "TELEPORT TO ME, TY!" She yelled. Ty started typing and then he showed up beside me. He looked up and saw what she wrote. "ALLY! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled. "What?!" Everyone said. "I-I can't say what it is.. it will start drama.." He said. "How would it start drama..?" Sky asked. I sighed. "Think about it Sky.. what do you, Mitch and Preston know about..?" I said. They went silent for a moment. "..oh.." was all he said. "I feel like there hiding something.." Ash said. We were al silent for a minute. "IF YOU WANNA KNOW, TELEPORT TO ME~~!" She said. "NO!" Me and Ty said. Ashley, Carmen, Avery and Emma teleported to us. "WHAT?!" they said at the same time as they saw it. "Is that true?!" Avery asked. "Uh.." I said. "Well.. ok then.." Ashley said. We were silent for a while. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING 'BOUT?!" Al said. "NO! Ally! Please! I KNOW WHEN YOUR HYPER YOU SAY STUFF YOU DON'T MEAN!" I said. "MAX AND TY... KISSED~!" She sang. Then she came back to reality. "OH SHIT! I'M SO SORRY, MAX! THAT'S THE SECOND TIME THAT HAPPEND!" No one said a word. Just then, someone left the call. I looked and saw it was Ty. "That fucker! Leaving me here, alone!" I thought. "Is that true, Max? I would ask Ty, but he left.." Set asked. I sighed. "Y-Yes.." I said. "Why?!" Tyler said. "I-I don't know! We don't even like each other.."  I said. "Max, were we dating when you guys kissed?!" Tyler asked, sounding mad. I gulped. "Y-Yes.." I said. "Max! I trusted you and you kiss Ty?!" Tyler said. "Hey! Quit yelling at her, you shit!" Al said. "Why should I, bitch?!" Tyler snapped at Ally. Oh hell no! You can call me whatever you want. But nobody messes with Ally. "What the fuck did you just say to her?!" I yelled. "I.. uh.." Tyler said. "You can call me whatever the fuck you want! But nobody, and I mean NOBODY MESSES WITH ALLY!" I yelled. "Thank you, Max. You know that I'm sensitive!" Al said. "Whatever, bitch.." Tyler mumbled. "TYLER! THAT'S FUCKING IT! WE'RE DONE! I DON'T WANNA DATE SOMEONE THAT IS RUDE AS SHIT! I thought I liked you.. but I guess those feeling's were fake.." I said. "Max.." Tyler said. "No! I'm done! Were done!" I said. "Fine! Whatever! Bye!" Tyler said and he left the call. Everyone was silent for a while. I ended the silence when I started crying. "Max, do you want me to come over..?" Al asked. "Y-Yes, You, Ashley, Avery, Carmen and Emma. Get. The. Fuck. Over. Here." I said between sobs. "Ok, I'll pick you guys up!" Ash said. The girls left the call. "Max, I'm so sorry.." Jordan said. I rubbed my eyes. "I-It's fine.. he was acting like a jerk anyways.." I said. "You really care 'bout Ally, huh?" Preston said. "Yeah.." I answered. "Why..?" Ian asked. I sighed. "Because she had this one boyfriend.. his name was John.. h-he would abuse Ally. Everytime she would visit him. He would threated her. I knew what I had to do.. I called the cops.. He got arrested. That day, I made a promise to Ally. That promise was to always protect each other.. because were not best friends.. were sisters.." I said. "Wow.." Jason said.  "You and Ally are super close!" Husky said. I smiled. "Yeah, we tell each other almost everything." I said. "Almost..?" they all said. I sighed. "T-There are some things that no one knows.. not even Matt.." I said. "Bye you guys.." I said as I left the chat. "Sister's before misters..." I thought.

((OH NO! Endtato is having problems! Will they get back together? Or will Max date someone else..? What are her secrets..? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z! Oh wait.. wrong thing..))