This.. can't be from her..

Adam's POV

I woke up when I heard knocking on the door. I groaned and got up. No one else was up. I walked to the door and opened it. No one was there. I looked down and saw a package. I grabbed it and walked back inside. 'To all of Team crafted. open it with everyone.' It said. It didn't have a name. I shrugged and put it down. Soon enough, everyone was up. "Ok.. We got a package." Ty said. "With no name on it?" Ally said. I nodded. "Where's Max?" Ashley asked. "Probably went for a run." Ally said. "Let's open this." I said. I opened the package and saw a DVD and a letter. I grabbed the letter and began to read it out loud. "Dear Team crafted. Hello. I have a message for Mitch. You shouldn't of told her. I told you what I would do..' Mitch.. what is this person talking about?" I asked. Mitch was standing there, not moving. "Mitch?" Jerome asked. Mitch hadn't moved a muscle. "No.." He whispered. Tears ran down his face. "What's wrong?" Ally asked. He leaned over and grabbed the letter from my hand. "She is mine now. I have her. Watch the DVD to find out why I took her and what she really thinks of you guys. Goodbye.-S." Mitch read. "S?" I asked. "Seto.." Mitch said, looking up from the letter.

Mitch's POV

Everyone looked at me with shock. I walked into the living room and out the DVD in. An image of Max tied to a chair popped up on the screen. Max woke up. "Morning Max~" Seto said. "W-What's going on?" Max asked. "Oh.. Max.. I kidnapped you.." Seto said. "W-Why?" She asked. "Because I love you.." Seto said. Max glared at him. Footsteps were heard. Max sat there for a moment. "I hate my life!" She said. "I WISH TEAM CRAFTED HAS NEVER ADOPTED ME!" She screamed. Everyone in the room gasped. "BECAUSE OF THEM, MY LIFE IS HELL!" She screamed. "I WOULD OF BEEN BETTER OFF AT THE STUPID HELL HOLE!" She screamed. The video then turned to Seto. "Well, now you know what she really thinks.. She hates you guys. She just said she did. Goodbye.. And Mitch, this is what you get for telling her." Seto said. The screen turned black. We sat in silence. "Mitch, what was he t-talking about?" Ally asked. "Seto made me tweet Kate... I hate Kate.. He made me tweet her or he would hurt Max. I knew he liked her so I didn't believe him. But.." I trailed off. Tears formed at my eyes. Ally walked up and hugged me. "It's alright.. W-We'll find her.." Ally said. "W-What if she doesn't want to come back with us?" I asked. "She will.." Ally said. "..I hope.." She added.