To the house.

Ally's POV

We all got everything ready for Seto's. We needed to get Max back. We were all doing stuff. Mitch was acting like the leader. No one said anything. "WAIT!" Adam yelled. "What?" I asked. "MATT!" He yelled. "OH SHIT!" I said. I ran to the phone and called Matt. "Hello?" He said. "Hi Matt. You and Gavin get over here NOW!" I said. "Woah! What's wrong?" He asked. "Seto took Max." Was all I said. "I'll be right over." He said. He hung up and we all got ready. We were about to walk outside when the door slammed opened. Matt and Gavin were standing there. Matt's eyes were red and puffy. "W-What happened?!" He asked. "Who are we killing?" Gavin asked. I explained what happened. "That son of a bitch is going down!" Matt yelled. "Yeah!" Gavin said. Everyone stared at him. "Oh yeah. I'm Gavin. Matt's boyfriend and another good friends of Max." He said. "Oh! Your Gavin!" Adam said. We all walked to our vehicles. Matt and Gavin went to Gavin's car. Everyone that lives with me got in one van. Ashley was driving and I was next to her. She squeezed my hand. "She'll be alright.." She mumbled.

Adam's POV

Mitch was driving. Jerome sat next to him. Me and Ty sat next to each other and Jason was in the back. Everyone else followed Mitch. We rode in silence. I looked over and saw Ty crying. I held his hand. "She'll be fine." I whispered to him. He nodded. "I-I know but.. what if something happens?" He asked. "We'll fight threw it as a family." I said. He nodded and looked out the window. We stopped in front of a medium sized house. "Here we go.." I mumbled.