Leaving my best friend.

"So, what your telling me is, you met Ty but, you didn't know he was Deadlox?" Ally asked me as we walked to our room to grab my stuff. I sighed "Yup! That bitch never told me!" Ally laughed. "I'm gonna miss you, Max" I smiled sadly, "Yeah, I'll miss you too." I said trying not to cry. But Ally started to cry "How will I survive without my best friend?!" Ally said between sobs. 'Cause she was crying, I of course started to cry. I pulled Ally into a hug. "Ally, We've been best friends since you came to this hell hole. We will always be best friends. Forever and always." I said while crying.  I looked up at Ally just to see her eyes all red and puffy. I laughed "Your face looks fucked up, Al." She laughed "So does yours." I smiled "And this is why were best friends" I looked over at Al and she looked at me with a smile. "Hey, Max. Come here for a sec." "Ok..?" I walked over to her and she said "Hold out your hands" I was confused, but I did as she said. As I held out my hands she placed something in it. As I opened my hands I saw a necklace. My necklace said 'Sisters' I looked up to see Ally wearing a necklace that said 'Forever' She smiled "We're Forever Sister's" I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Good-bye, Al. Please come and visit me, and I'll come and visit you." She smiled "Of course." "Can you put my necklace on for me?" "Ok." she said as she grabbed my necklace and put it on. "Thank you, Al. You really are my best sister ever.." I said. She smiled and said "You know it! Come on! Let's go to your new parents" I grinned "Well, most people have one dad, I have five!" Me and Ally laughed. We walked into the office, just to see the guys talking about random shit. "Ello!" I said. They all turned to look at us, but when they saw our faces they looked worried. "What's the matter?" Jason asked us. I was confused until Ally whispered in my ear "Both of our eyes are red and puffy." "Oh um.. I-It's no big d-deal.." I stuttered. Jason just raised his eyebrow. "You sure..? It looks like you guys been crying..?" I was about to make up an lie, until Ally spoke up. "Well of course We've been crying! We've been best friends since I came to this hell hole! She was the only one that liked me, other then Wendy of course, but we became more then just friends, we became sisters.." she started crying again, which of course, made me cry. The guys just stood there looking kinda sad. "Come here, Max!" she said pulling me into a hug. She whispered in my ear "Please.. never change. Also, try and make Merome, Skylox, Doudil and Gashley became cannon." I laughed and whispered back "Of course I won't change. I also will try my hardest to make them cannon." We then just started laughing, really loud. The guys just stared at us. "Umm.. what's so funny..?" Mitch asked. "Yeah.. What's so funny you guys..?" Jerome added. "Oh nothing! You know us girls and our gossip!" I said just making Ally laugh more. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. Come on, Max. We have to go now." Adam said. I sighed. "Well, Good-bye, Al." I said while hugging her one last time. "Bye Max! Have fun!" I grinned. "Hm.. I don't know. I'll probably won't like it.. These guy seem pretty.." I looked at the guys "..boring.."  Sky laughed. "Pheww.. trust me.. I'm everything but boring!!" We all laughed. "Whatever!" I said. I then yelled at the top of my lungs "GOODBYE YOU FUCKING ORPHANGE!! I WON'T MISS YOU!! I'LL ONLY MISS ALLY AND WENDY!! THE REST OF YOU SUCK!!" Everyone was just staring at me. I laughed. When we walked outside, the first thing I thought was: I'm free. "So, How do you two" Jerome said while pointing to me and Ty "know each other?" I smiled. Then Ty said "Well, you see. There was this huge fight an-" I cut him off by laughing. "Oh yeah, Sure!" Ty glared at me. "Actually, He pierced my nose." "Wait.. Ty, you know how to pierce nose..?" Adam asked. Ty laughed "Yup!" "And we got to know eachother during that time.. but he forgot to tell me he was one of my favorite youtuber!" Ty just laughed. "Opps! Must have forgot.." I rolled my eyes. After walking for alittle while of walking, we stopped in front of this blue van. "This is ours." Jason said. "So manly.." I mumbled. "I HEARD THAT!" Jason yelled. I giggled. "Ok doods, let's get this show on the road!" Mitch said. Wow.. I can't believe I'm actually gonna live with some of the member's of Team Crafted!!

((I hope you liked this chapter! If you get make sure you slap dat vote button with your little kipper flipper , and goodbye everyone!))