XD (Epic name..)

Max POV

I heard a door open. then someone walked downstairs. Then more doors opened, then I heard someone yell. Then a lot of talking. Finally, I heard what I was waiting for "MAX! COME HERE!!" Sky yelled. I grinned and grabbed my camera. I started recording. "Hey! Max here and the guys are awake! I'll show you there reaction!!" I walked downstairs. I saw all the guys with there pink hair and they all looked PISSED!! "Um.. you wanted to see me..?" I said. Sky looked at me. "Oh hey Max! I got a question for you!" I tried not to laugh. "Umm.. ok? What is it..?" I asked. "Do you know what happened to our hair?!" he asked. "W-What are you talking a-about..?" I asked. "Oh I don't know! Hmm.. OUR HAIR IS PINK!!" He yelled. I couldn't hold in my laughter. I burst out laughing. "HAHAHA!! Y-You guys l-look so p-pretty!" I said between laughs. "Why?! Why would you do dis?!" Ty said. I grinned. "Prank war!! Remember?" I said, laughing. "Wait.. so the other guys hair is pink too?" Jason said. I nodded. "This is bull crap!" Jerome said. I looked at him and smirked. "Oh! Wait 'till you see how long this stays in your hair!" I said. They all looked at me. "How long does it say in your hair?!" Mitch said, angrily. I faced the camera. "Ok! That's all the time we have right now! I'm gonna end this video before they kill me! Please like this video 'cause this is so funny! Ok, Bye!" I said as I ended the video and ran upstairs. "GET BACK HERE!!" Sky yelled. I laughed. "NEVER!!!" I yelled. I ran into my room and locked the door. "Omfg.." I said. I walked to the computer and edited my video. I uploaded it and went on Skype.

Ally POV

After we got off Skype, we heard people downstairs. "Oh god! There awake!" I said. Then I heard what I knew what was coming. "ASHLEY! ALLY! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!!" I looked at Ash. She grabbed her camera. "Hey you guys! Ashley and Ally here. If you haven't seen the video from last night, go watch it now! because, this is the reactions to it!" She said. We walked downstairs and saw the guys. They looked so mad! "Hey guys!" I said, smirking. Ash grinned. "What's up you guys? For some reason you guys look alittle... different.." she said. We looked at eachother and burst out laughing. "Why would you do this?!" Husky asked. "Prank war! Us girls are gonna win!" I said. "Who's idea was this?!" Bodil said. "It was Ally's! She a genius!" Ash said, looking at me. I grinned. "Thank you!" I said. Ian groaned. "Why pink?!" I laughed. "Because pink is awesome! OMG! I wonder how the rest of the guys reacted!" Ash said. "Oh god!" Husky said. "Oh yeah! Guess what?" Ash said. "What?" All the guys said. Ash looked at me and grinned. "The shortest time this stays in your hair is a week and the longest is 3 weeks!" Ash said. "WHAT?!" They all yelled. Ash turned the camera to me. "Ok! That's it for today! Be sure to check out our other video of us spraying there hair pink! Good-bye!" I said. She ended the video and we ran upstairs. We edited the video and uploaded it. We checked Skype and Max was on. I sent her a request for her to join our call. She accepted. "OMG! This was the best idea ever!" She said. I smiled. "I got it on video too!" She added. "Same!" Ash said. We talked for awhile. "Hey! Do you guys wanna come over? You, Ash and the guys." Max said. "Sure! I'll ask the guys if they wanna come." I left the Skype call and walked downstairs. "Hey! Do you guys wanna go to see the guys?" I asked. They looked at me. "Sure! Let's go!" Husky said. I called Ash downstairs. "Come one! Were going to Max's house!" I yelled.  She came downstairs and we all got into the van and went to Max's house.