Asking Mitch and drama starts

Jerome's POV

I taped Mitch's shoulder. He turned to face me.. "Can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I asked. He nodded and we walked into the kitchen. "What's up biggums?" he asked as we walked into the kitchen. "Do you like Max?" I asked. His eyes widened. "W-Why w-would you think that I-I like M-Max?" He stuttered. I smirked. "Oh come on! I can tell!" I said. He sighed. "Don't tell anyone!" He said. "I promise." I said. "I do.. She is just so beautiful.." He said. I nodded. "My little biggums is growing up!" I said. He blushed. "J-Jerome!" He said. I smirked. "Don't tell anyone!" He said. "Don't tell anyone what?" A voice said from behind us. I turned around and saw Quentin standing there. "Nothing!" Mitch said. Quentin raised he eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Y-Yeah! Me and J-Jerome were just t-talking about Minecraft!" Mitch said. I mentally face palmed. Really Mitch? "Sure.. Whatever.." Quentin said. He walked back into the living room. "Whew! That was clo-" Mitch got caught off my Quentin's voice. "MITCH AND JEROME ARE HIDING SOMETHING!" He yelled. Mitch blushed. "God damn it Quentin!" Mitch said. Quentin started laughing. "YOUR WELCOME!" He yelled. We decide to walked back to the living room. When we walked into it, everyone turned to look at us. We slowly walked back to our sits. There was a silence. "What are you two hiding?" Ally asked. "Nothing.." I said. "Bullshit! Your hiding something~" Jason said. "No we aren't!" Mitch said. "Can you not trust us?" Max asked looking sad. Max, if only you knew.. "N-No! We trust you guys! But.. it would start drama.." Mitch said. "Oh come on! How would it start drama?" Ashley asked. "Well.. someone will get mad at me.. someone might cry.. And I feel like a couple people wouldn't talk to me for a while." Mitch said. He was right though.. "Really?" Ruby said. He nodded. "Your over reacting!" Ty said. "Oh yeah?" He said. "Yeah! I doubt any of that would happen!" Ty said. "You want to know it?!" He said. Oh no.. "Mitch.." I said. "Please do tell us!!" Ty said. Mitch stood up. I grabbed his arm. He shook me off. "FINE! There are six girls in this room. Two of them are single but I don't like them. Avery and Carmen. One is dating Jason. Emma. One is like my sister. Ally. And the last two. One is someone that is really awesome but I haven't knew for awhile and one is the most prettiest girl in the world that I like! Can you get the clue?!?" Mitch snapped. There was silence. No one dared said anything. "That's what I thought." Mitch said as she started to walk away. "Mitch!" I said as I stood up. I grabbed his arm. he turned to face me. Anger in his eyes. "If only you didn't want to talk to me in the kitchen!" Mitch yelled. "No one would of knew about my crush if you didn't want to talk to me!" He yelled. "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't know.." I said. "Of course you didn't know! Your just some stupid idiot!" He said. That hurt... a lot. "Mitch.." I said. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back. I lost my balance and landed on my back, knocking the wind out of myself. Mitch walked upstairs and slammed his door shut. No one said anything.