You messed with the wrong girls!

Max POV

After we left the Skype call, Ash turned to me. "You do know there gonna get revenge, right?" I nodded. "Of course!" Al looked at me. "I wonder what there gonna do..?" We started talking about random things, when we heard Sky. "Max! Ally! Ashley! Come here!" We groaned and went to the door. When we walked out, water landed on us. We all screamed. Then I heard laughter. I look around and see Mitch and Jerome holding empty buckets, laughing. Also the rest of the guys were laughing. Sky was holding a camera. I looked at Al and she looked pissed. "WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled. Seto laughed. "Pay back a bitch, isn't it?" Me and Ash held Al back because if we didn't, she would of killed them by now. "You know what's a bitch?! ME WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY HAIR!" She said as she stormed by into the room. Ash looked at me. "Uhh.." She said. I looked at the guys and they looked confused. I grinned. "You know what?! IT'S ON! PRANK WAR!" Al yelled from inside the room. Bodil laughed. "You guys are gonna lose 'cause 1. There are more guys. and 2. I'm the trolling master! I'm also good at pranking!" I laughed. "Pluh-lezz! We will win 'cause 1. we have the pranking queen, Ally. And 2. WE HAVE THE QUEEN OF PRANKING!" "She can't be that good!" Seto said. I smirked. "Well, do you wanna do this prank war, or not?" I said as I put my hand out. Sky looked around at the guys. Then he shook my hand. "We'll talk punishment later!" I grinned. "Ok. Oh yeah! By the way: One time this girl, Stacy, trip Ally. So, Ally got revenge by shaving her head bald! HA! She was bald for a month!" The guys look shocked. May the best Girls win!" I said as I walked into Al's room. We walk into her room, just to see her smirking. "They have no idea who there messing with!" She said, laughing. We smirked.

Sky POV

After Max said that and walked into the room We all just stood there, shocked. "What have we done?!" Jerome asked. "I don't know man.. But we fucked up.. big time.." Ian said. I looked at them. "Oh come on! There are 3 of them and 9 of us! And we have the trolling king on our team! We can do dis!" I said. Bodil smiled. "Yeah! Now, let's think of some punishments.." He said. After awhile we thought of a good punishment. "MAX! ALLY! ASHLEY! COME THE FUCK HERE!" They walked downstairs and looked at us. "What do you want?" Ashley asked. "We have an idea for the punishment!" Jerome said. "Ok, what is it?" Al asked. "Ok, How about we have our friends choice the punishment? Or at least give us some ideas." I said. Max then said. "I was thinking something close to that.." "What?" I asked. "The fans! Each fan writes an punishment in the comment, a youtuber can write one too, and then you go threw them! You can pick something we would have to do. And we pick something you guys will have to do! What do you think?" We all nodded and Ally ran upstairs. Five minutes later she came back downstairs with a camera. "Hey Kitties! It's me, Ally and I have a vlog to tell you guys something! Two things.. actually.. 1..." She said as she turned the camera to us. "..I got adopted! So did Max! I got adopted by.. AshleyMarieegaming..Bodil40..Setosorcer...Ssundee and huskymudkipz!" As she said there name, she turned the camera towards that person. "And Max got adopted by..Skydoesminecraft...Deadlox..Asfjerome...Bajancanadian.. and TrueMU! Talk about lucky!! and 2. We are having a little prank war! It's girls vs. boys! Now, your probably thinking: 'But there more boys then girls?! That's not fair!' Ohhh but it is! Because! I'm the pranking queen!!! These boys are going DOWN!!! Here's where you guys come in! Comment down below some dares we will make the boys do! If you want, you can comment some stuff the boys can do to us, but you can do that on there channels!! Ok! Make 'em good! And funny! Ok! Now, I hope you enjoyed this video and if you did, like and subscribe 'cause I would love a new member of the Kitty army! Ok now, good bye!" She said as she stopped her recording. One by One, we all made vlogs telling our fans about our war. Not even ten minutes later, I had over a hundred comments! "Ah.. this will be fun!" I said as I looked through the comics. I look at Max, just to see her smiling. Then she burst out laughing. She showed her phone to Ally and Ashley and they started laughing too. "O-ok! I think we already found our dare! OMG ALLY! MAX! WE HAVE TO WIN! OMFG! IF WE LOSE! I WILL CRY! WE. NEED. TO. DO. THAT. DARE." Ashley said as she fell to the ground laughing. Ally smirked. "Oh! You guys aren't winning!" She said as they walked upstairs, still laughing. I looked over at the guys who were as confused as me. "..What the fuck..?" We all said.