Shopping~!

Max POV

After me, Aleks and Eddie got cleaned up, we deiced to go shopping together. "Which store first..?" Sp00n asked. "Spencer's!" I said. They nodded and we walked into Spencer's. The first thing I saw was a hoodie. I walked closer to it and saw it was from Assassin's creed! "OMFG!" I yelled. Ally ran up to me. "What happened?! Are you okay?!" She asked. "LOOK AT THIS HOODIE!!" I said holding up the hoodie. She screamed. "OMFG! IT'S AMAZING!" She said. "I'm getting this!" I said. After awhile, we all left. I put on my hoodie and pulled to hood over my face. I also bought the matching knifes. "I'm the Assassin.." I said. Nova laughed. "You look pretty awesome wearing that!" "I know, right?" I said. We kept on shopping for about 2 hours. We were in EB games, when someone behind us gasped. "OMFG! MEGAN! Look who's here!" I turned around and saw two girls. They both looked around 16. They one that said that had pink hair. The other one had blonde hair with red streaks. "Your ImmortalHD, Sp00n, SlyFoxHound, Kootra and UberHaxorNova!" The pink haired girl said. "Seta! Are you blind?! You forgot AshleyMarieeGaming, Endie_Lover and AllyAlwaysMC!" The other girl said. "Well! Sorry Megan!" "Wait, your name is Seta?!" I said. Seta nodded. "Yup! Awesome right? Pretty close to Seto!" Seta said. "I'm Megan!" Megan said. "Were big fans of all of you guys!" Megan said. "Well, except you three girls.." Seta said. "I'm Carmen!" "I'm Avery!" I'm Emma.." "Anyways, Can we get your autographs...?" Seta asked. We all nodded. After giving them there autographs, Seta turned to us. "Can we get a group picture..? Even with Carmen, Emma and Avery..?" She asked. I nodded. She grinned. She walked over to a random person and asked them to take the picture, the preson agreed to. "Say cheese!" The women said. We all smiled. "Now, make funny faces!" Seta said. We all made the silliest faces we could think of. The women laughed and took the photo. "Thank you!" We looked at the pictures. "These are going on Twitter! I'll tagged you guys!" Seta said. "Come on Seta! We have to go!" Megan said. "Ok! Ok! Bye you guys!" Seta waved to us and they walked off. The rest of the day was just us shopping. My phone rang. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Max! When will you be home..?" Sky asked. "Uh.. soon I guess.." "Good.." "Why?!" "Oh! Uh.. it's a surprise.." I sighed. "Sky, I hate surprises.." "I know you do! Bye!" Sky hung up. "Guys, I have to go.. I don't know why through.." They nodded. "I'll drive you home.." Ash said. We all gave each other our phone numbers. "Bye you guys! It's been fun.." I said. I gave everyone a hug. I stopped at Aleks. I gave him the biggest hug ever. "Bye Aleks!" I said. "Bye Max.. Do you wanna go out sometime..? Just the two of us..?" I could tell Aleks was blushing. "I would love too, Aleks! Bye!: I said. We walked outside and got into the car. "So, You and Aleks huh?" Carmen said. I grinned. "I really do like him.." I said. "Aleks and Max~ Sitting in a tree~! K-I-S-S-I-N-G~! First comes love! Then comes marriage~! Then comes Max pushing a baby carriage~!" They all sang as they drove me home.

Aleks POV (DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!)

When they left, Eddie turned to me. "You really like her, don't you?" I blushed. "I-I guess.." Eddie grinned. "AWW!! OUR WITTLE ALEKS IS IN LOVE~!" He yelled. I blushed and looked down. "W-What?! N-No.." I said. "Sure.." All the guys said. "Ok! I Like her! But, She said yes to me when I asked her to go on a date.." I said. Eddie grinned. He pulled out his phone and began typing something. "What are you doing, Eddie..?" I asked. My phone rang. I looked and saw I was tagged in a tweet. I looked and saw the tweet was from Eddie. "Our little Aleks is growing up! He and @Endie_Lover are in love~!" "EDDIE!" I yelled. Eddie burst out laughing. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I said. Eddie laughed even harder. I checked and saw 15 re-tweets and 30 favorites. I sighed. "..Great.."  I checked the comments. None of them were important. I stopped at one. It was from Skydoesminecraft. "When did this happen?! Man, Max! You don't tell me anything anymore!" "Eddie.." I said. "Yes..?" "I'm gonna kill you!" I said as I chased after Eddie.