Oh no..

((EVERYONE! STAY CALM! DON'T KILL ME!! JUST WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS!!))

Max's POV

I was laying in the hospital bed. Ally was in the room next door to me. A nurse came into the room. She didn't look much older then me. She smiled at me. "Hello Max. I'm Ruby." She said. I smiled. "They sent me in 'cause they feel that you would want to talk to someone closest to your age." She said. I nodded. "So, about what happened.." Ruby said. "It's alright.." I said. She sat down. "Max, Tyler is in jail. He went for kidnapping and rape." Ruby said. There was silence. "A-Am I pregnant?" I asked. "We don't know yet. There is a chance you are." Ruby said. I started crying. "Don't worry Max! There is still a huge chaqnce your not!" Ruby said. She hugged me. "T-Thanks.." I said. There was a knock at the door. She walked over and opened it. "I'm here for Max." A voice said. "Come in." Ruby said. Aleks walked into the room. "A-Aleks.." I said. "I'll leave you two alone." Ruby said as she walked outside. Aleks walked up to my bed. "I-I might be pregnant.." I whispered. "I know.." Aleks said. "A doctor told me.." He added. I cried again. Aleks leaned down and hugged me. "It's alright, Max." He said. I cried into his shoulder. There was another knock on the door. Aleks went to open it. "Come in guys." Aleks said. Everyone walked inside. "Hey guys.." I said. There was a silence. Ally walked up to me. I leaned up and hugged her. "Max.." She whispered. "I know that you might be.." She started. I burst out crying. "Are you alright, Max?" Adam asked. I shook my head. "No, I'll never be alright." I said. "Guys.." I started. "I-I might be.. p-pregnant.." I said. "W-W don't know for sure yet.. They n-need to do some tests.." I added. No one said a word. "I'm too young for a child!" I said before bursting into tears again. Aleks ran over and hugged me. "It's alright, Max.." He cooed. I sobbed. "Are you two dating?" Eddie asked. I looked up at Aleks. He was looking down at me. "Yes." We said at the same time. "Aw!" Ally said. I smiled.

Ally's POV

If Max is pregnant, I will help her raise the child. "Max?" I said. Everyone was talking about something else. "Yes?" She asked. "If you do have a child, I will help you with it." I said. She smiled. "Thanks Ally. I know I can count on you!" She said as she hugged me.

((Sorry this wasn't long! I DON'T KNOW IF MAX SHOULD BE PREGNANT OR NOT?!?!?!))