N-No..

((EVERYONE IS GONNA HATE ME!!!))

Mitch's POV

We all got out and walked to the door. I took a deep breath. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready." Everyone said. I kicked the door open. We saw no one. There was a chair with blood on it. I shivered. We walked inside. "HELP!" Max's voice called from the basement. We all ran down the stairs, only to see Seto's arm around Max's neck with a gun pointed at us.

Max's POV

Seto grabbed me when he saw cars stop and TC walked out. He pulled me into the basement and wrapped his arm around my neck. "Don't. Make. A. Sound." He said. I nodded. I heard the door open and footsteps. "HELP!" I cried out. Seto raised the gun towards the door. "I told you not to say anything!" He said. Everyone walked downstairs and saw the scene. "Hello Team crafted.." Seto said. He looked at Matt and Gavin. "..And friends.." He added. "Let her go, Seto." Mitch said. Seto smirked. "I'm the one with the gun." He said. "Come on. this isn't you!" Ian said. "THAT'S IT! Anyone takes a step and they get it!" He yelled. There was silence. "P-Please.." Ally whimpered. "No.." He said. Mitch took a step forward. "You take a step forward, I shot." Seto said pointing the gun at them.

????'s POV

I couldn't take it. I ran forward. Seto fired his gun and the bullet hit me. "NO!" Max cried. I fell to the ground, holding my chest.