MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

((#SorryNotSorry))

Max's POV

We were at home. Everyone was doing there own things. Mitch, Adam, Ty and Jerome were playing Hunger games. Mitch left his phone beside me. His phone rang. I leaned over and answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Uh.. Who is this?!" A girl's voice said. "Max.. Who is this?" I asked. "My name is Kate and who the fuck are you?!" She said. She sounded really bitchy. "Uh.. I-I'm a friend of Mitch's.." I said. "Why are you answering his phone?!" She said. "He is recording.." I said. "Ok fine. Tell him his girlfriend, Kate called." She said. Tears formed at my eyes. "O-Ok.. I'll tell him that.." I said. "Ok. Bye. BTW Max is a boy name." She said before hanging up. I sat in shock. I looked at Mitch's previous messages. 'I love you baby<3' Kate sent. 'Love you too<3' Mitch replied. That was sent yesterday. I put his phone down and sat in silence. I heard laughter and foot steps. "Hey Max." Ty said. I turned around and saw them all. "H-Hi guys.. Mitch, someone named Kate called." I said. His eyes widened. "Ok. Thanks Max." he said as he grabbed his phone and ran upstairs. "Max.. What's wrong?" Adam asked. The three guys sat around me. "I-I was talking to Kate and she said 'Tell him his girlfriend, Kate called.' and yesterday she sent a message saying 'I love you baby<3' and he wrote back 'Love you too<3" I said. Ty shook his head. "Are you sure?" Jerome asked. I started crying. "I'm sure." I said.