I can't like him... Can I?

((I decide who she is gonna like! For all you Endtato lovers, I'm sorry! *hugs you all*))

Max POV

We decided to go to the mall 'cause we were all bored. When we got there, we got out of the car and ran inside. "Let's get food~!" I said. They nodded and we walked to the food court. I was walking backwards, so I could see them. They gasped. "Max! Look out!" They said. I was confused until I bumped into someone and fell onto the floor. "I'm so sorry!" A man said. I looked up and saw a man with brown hair. He held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and he helped me stand up. "It's alright.. I was the idiot walking backwards.." I said. He laughing. "I was too!" He said. "My names Max." I said holding my hand out. he shook it. "My names Aleks! With a "Ks" Not an "X" He said. I then just noticed who I was talking too. I covered my mouth with my hands. He looked confused. "Are you alright..?" He asked. "Y-Yeah! It's just.. Your ImmortalHD!" I said. His friends laughed. I didn't even noticed his friends.. "I guess I am!" Aleks said. I looked over and saw who his friends were. They were SlyFoxHound, Kootra, Sp00n and UberHaxorNova. I must of been staring 'cause Sly laughed. "Take a picture! It'll last longer!" He said. "S-Sorry! It's just.." I was cut off by Ally. "Your the Creatures! Well.. Some off them.." They laughed. "Well, You guys know who we are so what are your guys names?" Sly asked. "I'm Ally!" Al said. "Ashley~!" "Carmen!" "Emma!" "I'm Avery! Also, Holy shit! First we met Team crafted! Then we met the Creatures! Fuck yeah!" Avery said. Us girls laughed. "You guys met Team crafted..?" Kootra asked. We grinned. "Oh Yeah! But.. there is one thing you should know.." Ash said. "What?" All the guys said together. "I am in Team crafted! I'm AshleyMarieeGaming!" The looks on there faces were priceless! "Wait.. That means.." Nova said turning to me and Ally. "That's right, bitches! I'm AllyAlwaysMC!" Ally said, striking a pose. "I'm Endie_Lover! Please no flash photographer!" I said posing with Ally. Me and Ally looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Holy shit! This is the best day ever! Minus you breaking up with Tyler.." Ally said. "Wait.. Munching Brotato?" Sp00n asked. I nodded. "What happened?" Sly asked. "let's go sit down, then I'll tell you guys.." I said. They nodded. We walked over to the biggest table we could find and sat down. "Now, talk." Sly said. I sighed. and told them what happened in the Skype call. "And that's why we broke up..." I said, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I-I'm so sorry, Max!" Aleks said. He stood up and walked over to me. He leaned down and hugged me. I began to cry into his chest. "It's alright, Max.." he said. "T-Thank you.." I said. He smiled. "No problem." I let go and he walked back to his seat. "Okay! Now wha-" My phone rang. I looked down and saw a message from Ally. I looked at her and she mouthed "Read it!" I rolled my eyes. I looked at the text and it read: "You like him, Don't you?!" I looked up at Ally. She was grinning. "Idk.." I texted back. Ally's phone went off. She looked down and read it. "Sure~!" She said out loud. Everyone looked at us. "What are you to texting about..?" Ash asked. "I just asked her if she liked.." Al started. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I yelled before she could finish. Ashley raised an eyebrow. "Ok..?" Ash said. The guys looked so confused. "MAX LIKE-" Al started. "ALLY!  SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP." I yelled. "MAX!" She said. "ALLY!" I said. "What the fuck is happening..?" Sly asked. "There always like this.." Carmen said. "There just as crazy as Aleks and Eddie!" Sp00n said. "Bitch please~! We are WAY more crazy!" I said. Aleks laughed. "Oh really? Prove it!" He said. Me and Ally looked at each other and grinned. "You got it!" I said. Me and her got up and walked over to Smoothie's Palace. I walked up to the counter and asked for two smoothies. We walked back to the group. "You bought smoothies..? How is that crazy..?" Sly asked. "Ashley, put on the song "Don't drop that thun thun" Ally said. Ash was confused but agreed. She turned it up, full volume. "Don't drop that Thun Thun~!" Came blaring threw her speakers of her phone. Ally walked behind Eddie and I walked behind Aleks. "What..?" They said at the same time. We dumped the smoothies on there heads. "OH NO! WE DROPPED THE THUN THUN!" We yelled at the same time. Everyone but Eddie and Aleks burst out laughing. People around us burst out laughing too! A couple even clapped! "That was.. priceless!" Nova said, high fiving us. "WTF?!" Eddie and Aleks said at the same time. "You wanted us to prove it~!" Me and Ally sang. Aleks grinned. "Hey Max~! I wanna hug!" He opened his arms and began to walk towards me. "No!" I yelled. I began to run away. "GET BACK HERE!" Aleks said. He began to run towards me. "NO!!!" I yelled. I was running but not fast enough. "I GOT YOU~!" He said as he hugged me. "EW! Your so sticky!" I said. "Well! Sorry~!" He said. We stood there for a minute, his arms were wrapped around me. I turned around and looked into his eyes. They were beautiful. "Your eyes are beautiful..." I said. "Well, everything about you is beautiful.." He said. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He blushed. "W-What was that for..?" He asked. "You were being so sweet~" I said. He smiled. "Oh! I see.." He said. I was about to say something else when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I kissed back. When we pulled apart and smiled. "I KNEW IT! YOU DO LIKE ALEKS!" I heard someone yell from behind us. I turned around and saw Ally and everyone else walking towards us. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" Ally said. blushed. "Was that what you guys were texting about..?" Kootra asked. Ally nodded. "The way they looked at each other! I knew they liked each other!" Me and Aleks blushed. "I had a feeling too!" Eddie said. "You kept on talking about this girl youtuber that was so pretty! And that was adopted by Team crafted~!" Eddie added. Aleks looked down and blushed. "And Max, you always used to talk about how hot ImmortalHD was~!" Ally said. I blushed. "So, What I'm seeing is..." Carmen said. "Endie_HD!" The three girls said together. "THAT'S A SHIP!?" Me and Aleks said together. They nodded. "Shippers will ship anything!" Nova said. "Yup! Us shippers are crazy~!" I said. Ally nodded. "Trust me!" Al said.

((Endie_HD! YAY! I decide to go with ImmortalHD because I just love him! And a lot of people wanted him!))