Eddie the pretty princess!

Max POV

 I got up and walked up to my closet. I opened it and looked threw my dresses. I didn't have a lot, but I had some. "Hm.. Ah! This one!" I said grabbing my pink one. I was very sparkly. I grinned. I walked over to my drawer and grabbed my make-up kit. I put them both in a bag and walked downstairs. "Hey Max, Where are you going?" Jason asked. "I'm going to Aleks." I said. "What's in the bag?" Ty asked. "A pink dress and make-up.." I said. The guys gave me a confused look. "Let's just say, Eddie is gonna be a very pretty princess!" I said laughing. I walked out the door and to Aleks. When I got there, I knocked on the door. Nova answered it. "Hey Max!" He said pulling me into a hug. "Nova! What's up?"  said. "Not much! Come on in!" He said. I walked in and saw all the Creatures there. "Hello! I'm Dan!" Dan said. "I'm Max!" I said. I looked over and saw Eddie. I opened the bag and threw him the dress. "Go put that on!" I said. He groaned but went and put it on. I grabbed my phone and began vloging "Hello my Endermen! Max here with a very special vlog!" I said. "I'm here with some special guest too! The Creatures!" I said turning it to the guys. "Hello!" Ze said. "The reason why I'm here is Me and Sly made a bet and he lost! You'll know what the bet is when my new episode of Hunger games come out!" I said. Eddie walked into the room. "And here is Princess Eddie!" I said turning the camera to him. The guys burst out laughing. "Now, Time for make-up!" I said passing my phone to Aleks. "Hold this, Aleks!" I said. He nodded. I grabbed my make-up and walked up to Eddie. I grabbed my foundation and put it on Eddie. I then grabbed the blush. "Smile!" I said. He smiled. I put the blush on his cheeks. "I hate you, Max.." Eddie said. "No! You love me!" I said. "No! Aleks loves you!" He said, grinning. I blushed. "A-Anyways, What color of eye shadow do you want?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Uh.." He said. "PINK!" Seamus yelled out. "Ok!" I said. "What?! NO!" Eddie said. "Too bad! It matches!" I said. I picked the hot pink. "Close your eyes." I said. He closed his eyes and I put on the eye shadow. "Now, Lipstick!" I said. Eddie groaned.

~Time Skip~

After I finished his make-up, I turned to the camera. "There you go! Princess Eddie!" I said. "Ok, Good bye, my Endermen!" I said ending the vlog. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of him. "This is going on Twitter, Tumblr and Instgram!" I said. "Ok, Can I take this off now?!" Eddie asked. "Wait! I want a picture!" Dan said.