I'm Sorry, Mr. Frodo

One evening, Sam was over at Bag End. He was almost finished pulling all of the weeds from Frodo's garden. Frodo stood quietly on the front porch, observing Sam. He had a big smile on his face.

"I think that's it, Mr. Frodo. No more weeds." Said Sam, as he was approaching Frodo.

"Thank you for all of your hard work, Sam. I really appreciate it." "Oh, it's not a problem at all, Mr. Frodo."

Sam looked up at the bright orange and blue sky. The day seemed to be drawing to a close. "I better head on home, Mr. Frodo. Have a good evenin', Sir!"

"You too, Sam. Goodnight." Frodo grinned.
Just when Sam was about to leave, a bee flew towards him.

Poor Sam had an awful phobia of bees. He began to swat at the bee, which started buzzing like crazy. "Shoo! Shoo! Get outta here, you stupid bee! Go away!"

Suddenly, The bee landed in his soft, golden curls. "Where are you, you little..." Sam paused for a moment and gazed over at Frodo, who tried to contain his laughter. "Where did it go? Where is it, Mr. Frodo?"

"Stay still, Sam. It will go away if you don't move." Frodo warned.

After a few minutes, the bee flew out of Sam' hair and then it landed on his foot. "It won't go away!" Sam grumbled.

As he swatted at the bee on his foot, he stumbled and landed with a loud thud. The bee had disappeared.

Frodo let out a silly laugh. "Are you alright, Sam?" He said, jokingly.

"Yes, I'm alright. But, I can't get up, Mr. Frodo. Would you mind helping me?"

Frodo rushed over to Sam, reached for his hand and pulled him up from the ground.
Sam had felt utterly embarrassed. He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Mr. Frodo. I've made a fool out of myself."

Frodo grinned and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright, Sam. Come with me and we'll get you cleaned up."

"Alright, Mr. Frodo." Sam chuckled.